006« toman.

─A LOUD SCREAM AND SHOUT were heard inside the Baji's household, all of the people who passed by the household sweatdropped since the Baji is known to be quite and lovely couple in the neighborhood

A LOUD SCREAM AND SHOUT were heard inside the Baji's household, all of the people who passed by the household sweatdropped since the Baji is known to be quite and lovely couple in the neighborhood.

Little did they not know the shouting is not from the couple, it is from one of Baji's friend who visited him on weekdays.

"BAJI WHAT IS THIS THING! " Kazutora yelled pointing at the expensive vase that is on the corner of the room.

"A vase?" Baji smile while Chifuyu is facepalming from embarrassment, "Dude, I'm sorry I know it's weekdays and it's your busy days but he insisted," he apologized at the black hair man.

"It's okay beside I wanted to show you something," He reply walking to a certain closet grabbing a bag with unknown things inside.

"What is that? " making the two unison.

"LETS HAVE A GOLF TODAY! " he happily said making the two shock and confuse at the same time. "You mean the thingy thing where you had to swing it like a bat?" Kazutora ask making Baji nod.

"Cool I'm in," Kazutora said while drinking a juice that he get from the refrigerator. Chifuyu another side he is panicking "No! Baji-san is busy today let's go" he grabbed Kazutora shoulder and start dragging him away from the black haired man.

"I don't mind I had nothing to do today anyway," he said making Chifuyu defeatedly looks at him while Kazutora just sipped the juice then smirked at Baji.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Ma'am are you aware that Baji-san is going to the golf field today?" (Y/N)'s assistant ask while handing the paper to her.

"Yes I am," she chuckles softly remembering what happened yesterday night,

Inside the master bedroom a woman whose wearing a pink pajama quitely reading a book on his hands, then a black haired man runs out from the bathroom while wearing his black pajama.