010« shinichiro

THE BAJI'S ARE INSIDE

THE BAJI'S ARE INSIDE. in there backyard as they spend their time laughing, playing. smile spread on their faces, laughter left on their mouths.

(Y/N) and Claude is playing tag or it while Baji is grilling some meat as he watches his wife and his son play understand the blue sky. fresh breeze from the trees around them.

“ Dear! the meat is ready, ” Baji yelled put catching the two attention, the woman and the dog rush towards the bench and take a seat. as Baji place all the place the plates on the table, he watches (Y/N) picks up the kitten whose sleeping on the bench beside her. and gives a peck.

“ only she does is sleep all day, ” Baji chuckles. causing the woman giggles softly at the comments. “ really? did you hear that Claudia, Papa said your lazy?” she jokes towards the kitten, making the two laugh when the cat response with a small meow.

“ she said no, how could say such a mean thing dear, ” she laughed before placing the kitten back to her bed beside her, and wash her after from the fur and the dirt. “ Itadakimasu~.” the two unison before digging their food. the couple chats for a minutes as they filled the whole backyard of laughter of them.

As (Y/N) digs her food with smile plastered on her face, Keisuke remember something causing his heart skips again. his heart start beating as his usual beat. seeing her smile makes him happy, it's like in this cruel reality world there is still someone appreciates what he does.

he remember someone appearantly, “ you know dear, I still cannot belive you where the girl I met years ago.” he smile while his eyebrows close. “ what do you mean?” the woman ask in curiosity.

“ well I met this girl years ago before I met you, and she act exactly like you and the way she smile makes like you know...bright around her like you.” he smile.

1998 //
━━━━━━━━━

An eight years old Keisuke is walking on the small street near in Shibuya, as his stomach growls in hunger. causing him to sour his face. “ ughh! I'm hungry!” he yelled out in frustration.

it was in the middle of afternoon, as the sun hits his skin. wandering around the empty street his eyes landed on the car park on the sideways. smile slowly spread across the boys face when an idea pops on his mind.