Part 26

Za pov-

"niggas really watch they pov videos and be like "this the one", i said watching some corny lightskin say mamas to his phone on tik tok.

I scrolled a little more before my phone started ringing.

T3 ⛹🏽
would like to facetime...

"yoo" i said once the facetime connected.

"aye i can slide through?" T3 asked me. I look at his background and he was walking somewhere.

"yeah" I answered running up the stairs.

"alright come open the door"

I looked at the camera with a annoyed face. I just ran all the way upstairs just to run down.

"my bad" T3 laughed noticing my face.

I ran back downstairs and opened the door for him. "Zy taking a nap so dont be too loud" I told him jogging up the stairs. he jogged up behind me and we went into my room. He closed the door behind him and climbed into my bed getting comfy under the covers. I just laughed.

I laid at the edge of the bed scrolling through whatever app i could distract myself with. "come up here" T3 said patting the side of him. I was skeptical at first but gave in.

I climbed up beside him laying on top of the covers on my back. He pulled my shoulder making me face him. "you got a big ass head yo" he laughed. My face instantly dropped and i turned my head. He grabbed my face making me face him.

His hand slid down to my neck pulling me in. Our lips connected once again. He deepened the kiss and so did I. He rolled over and got on top of me. He moved down and started kissing on my neck.

I turned my head allowing him to kiss the other side. When i see Zy standing there with her eyes wide.

"wtf Zyonna" i yelled pushing T3 off of me. He got up fast. Standing there shocked. Zy ran out the room and i got up and ran after her. Just as she leaves the room my momma and daddy walk through the front door.

"MOMMY ZA- i cut her off covering her mouth"

"Zy please im gonna get in trouble" i said on the verge of crying. I took my hand off her mouth not knowing what she was gonna say.

"Za stop it, what Zy?" my momma asked annoyed.

"nothing mommy" Zy smiled and skipped to her room.

"mhmm" she said looking at me with "i know you did some shit and when i find out" look.

I was so relieved. I went back into my room. "i aint mean to get you in trouble" T3 said sitting on my bed. "she didn't say nothing" I told him.

He let out a relieved breath before getting up putting his shoes on. "ill see you at school tomorrow" He walked over to me and gave me hug. I was surprised at first but slowly hugged him back. I heard him saying bye to my parents before i heard the door closed.

It was like 20 minutes later and we were all eating at the dinner table.

"mommy, daddy i have a question" Zy said eating her spaghetti.

"yes baby" my dad asked putting his fork down giving Zy his full attention. My heart was in my ass right now.

"is it ok for boys to kiss boys" she asked so bluntly.

I nearly choked on my food.

"yeah baby why?" my mom asked confused.

"daddy didn't answer" She said.

"uhh yeah baby thats they business" He answered looking confused.

"well Za you wont get in trouble" She smiled at me. I wanted to soccer punch her in the mouth.

I got up from the table and ran into my room slamming the door behind me

"i thought it was gonna make him happy" I heard Zy say sounding sad. I felt bad.

I heard footsteps walking up the stairs they was heavy so i'm guessing my dad. My heart is racing. I started crying waiting for him to come in and yell at me.

"im coming in" he said from the other side of the door. I sat on my bed with head in my hands crying. I felt the bed dip beside me. My dad put his arm around me and pulled me into a hug. My mom came in and hugged me too so did Zy.

I guess this is good i thought to myself.

————————————————————————

okay yall ntm on my baby Zy she don't understand the concept of outing yet. ☹️

sooooo what yall thinking???

suggestions????

favorite tv show?

favorite song?

favorite book?

worst food?

best food?

dream car/ pet?