PLOT TWIST!

IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

I'm currently dancing in my seat, you guys! I have an amazing announcement to make!

I hope everybody is having a safe and amazing day! Sending all my reading love to you all. I hope my announcement will make it better too!

Here it goes:
I'm getting published!

I know; I am still sudden and shocked, my long life dream can't even believe it. It feels like the biggest plot twist of my life!

First of all, I wouldn't be here without you and I want give out a big thank you for making this possible! Thank you for joining me on the roller coast ride that is The Lovely Bite. I love writing so much, and I'm so grateful that I have friends like you with whom I can share it with.

As a token of my gratitude—and because you guys are the best and, therefore, deserve the best—I will be giving away never-before-seen-contest!

You get a bonus chapter!!

The book is going to be published on July 28, 2021 EST

The book is going to be published on July 28, 2021 EST. I'm still here on Wattpad, but for copyright reasons, my publisher asked me to take down the chapters before publishing.

They are also setting up an author page for me. (Feeling so special, Author G vibes here we come!). On this site, you can participate in a book cover contest for The Lovely Bite. You can create and submit the cover you've always wanted and imagined for the story. And who knows? Maybe you'll be the lucky one to have his/her name in print on the book itself!

You? A book cover artist? Imagine that!

The following are the things you need to know before joining the contest:

•Send the covers to my agent at ftwagent@gmail.com on or before July 14, 2021.

•Know that if we choose your cover, you will get credit on the physical cover of the book. If you're an aspiring graphic artist, this can be a good addition to your portfolio and might bring you future work from us and other book publishers.

•If your cover wins, you will have to fill out a form that lets us have the cover.

•You cannot use any copyrighted images. You can use royalty-free images.

•If your cover wins, we will do everything we can to use it. However, you need to know that there can be odd reasons why we might not be able to. For example, we might not be able to use the Photoshop file because of an error or we might find a copyrighted image in the cover design.

The cover must meet the following requirements:

•High resolution, in JPG and PSD (Photoshop) format so that we can use it for the paperback version of the book

•5.5 in x 8.5 in and 300 DPI (pixels per inch)

•Must have the book title "The Lovely Bite" and the author's name "Georgia Alexiou"

Some Tips:

•The cover has to look good in Amazon thumbnail size. Attract possible readers; make them want to click on it.

•The text needs to be readable

•Use maximum of two fonts

By the way, this is not mandatory. I'm only giving you guys the chance to get involved in the book launch because I couldn't have gotten here with you guys. I can't thank you enough!

Please stay tuned for more updates! I'll see you all in the next post!