one

the death of wilbur had shaken the nation, as he was always this huge figure. a brother, a father, a friend.

yet he left us with the remains of l'manburg, that we tried out best to build over.

tubbo took control, becoming the new president. he was quite young, yet he was sure he could run a nation.

i stepped into the hobbit home tommy and i shared, opening one of my many chests of junk.

a book sat ontop, not titled or anything. i stare at it for a moment, before picking it up to see if there's any writing.

i've heard you are on
l'manburgs side, yet willing to
help the other side.

thank you for co-operating,

i am ready to hear what the british

boys are planning.

i stare at the page for a moment, re-reading the somewhat sloppy, somewhat formal, writing. i turn the page, to be met with more writing.

oh also. if you don't co-operate there may be some consequences.

i silently glance around the room, as paranoia fills me. i turn the page once again.

:)

"i heard you recieved a book." a voice says, throwing me off as i step out of the hobbit home. i quickly look up, as dream sat above. the home was built into a small hill, so you could easily climb ontop.

"y-yeah, i have." i simply reply, turning to properly face dream.

"do you still have it? mind if i take a look?" a small smile lies on his face, glaring down at me. he sat wearing full, enchanted, netherite armor, which didn't help my paranoia.

i silently step back inside, pulling the book out of one of my chests.

"should i not be giving you this-" i state, as i hand him the book once i stepped back outside.

"no, no, everything's aright" he reassures, "no signature, but a smiley face." he notes. i only laugh hesitantly, "i assumed it was you since.. smiley faces are kind've your thing, y'know."

"oh, it is me," he simply states.

"hey, talk to technoblade whenever you see him next." dream says, giving me the book back. "okay." i reply, confused.

a crowd seemed to make their way to eret's castle, george, dream, ant, bad, callahan, eret and awesam. i silently follow behind shortly after, since i was nosy for no good.

i climbed up part of the castle, watching from above as the group stood around george who sat on the golden throne. i guess he is the new king now, even thought he was busy building a house... during a war.

sudden movement startles me, only to see the familliar pink haired figure crouched next to me.

"what're you doing.." i mumble, as i glance over to him.

he only sat silently for a moment, also staring down at the crowd

"down with the king." he whispered, slowly pulling a sword out.

next thing i know techno jumps down into the crowd. i push myself back, not wanting to be seen since he made it obvious where he came from.

"down with the king!!" he yells, attacking george. screaming and yelling fill my ears, as i didn't want to look, nor be seen. eventually i run off, not wanting to be tied to techno.

techno approaches me once again, yet this time he wore no armor, and a more casual outfit. a white dress shirt tucked into black dress pants.

"dream stated you wanted to talk to me." he announced, taking a seat next to me on the bench.

"i think it's the other way around.." i reply. "ah, got it" he gets up, motioning for me to follow after him.

i do so, being lead to some sort of base underground. the walls were littered with chests and armor stands stood against the back wall, displaying multiple sets.

"that first set is yours, and take the items in the chest next to it." he states, standing with his hands behind his back.

a full set of enchanted netherite armor sat on the armor stand, shimmering in the light. "no- i can't take that-"

"take it."

i hesitantly step forward, doing so. i open the chest to reveal netherite tools.

"now, only use these when it's time. you'll know when it's time. don't let anyone catch you with this" he says, in a serious tone.

"got it" i mumble in reply.

soon we go our seperate ways, and i place the items into an ender chest.