seven

"hey um, i know we haven't been on the best note lately.. but right now, because of what's happening, we're putting it all to the side so.. i trust you." tommy says, pulling me aside.

"i trust you too, i always have. even though you've done some questionable stuff-"

"what do you mean!" he yells over me, laughing a bit. "i'll explain later" i smile, receiving one in response.

"fair"

dreams pov...

"so.. whats the plan?" techno asks as him, philza and i stand around technos house, preparing for todays events.

"the plan is.. well we- we have a special plan. the thing i didn't tell you yesterday is.. we have ivy" i announce, smiling.

"ivy? she's, with us?" phil asks, sounding confused.

"correct"

"but why? what'd we do" techno chuckles a bit.

"oh we didn't do anything, i did something" i smile, fiddling with the rings i wore. "well, the more the merrier!" phil laughs.

ivys pov...

"hello ivy!" dream yells, startling me, he sounds oddly cheerful.

"hi.. why are you guys here already..?" i ask, noticing techno and phil not too far behind him, weapons in hand.

"didn't want to be late to the party," he smiles. "but jokes aside, have you seen the obsidian above l'manburg? they're infinate tnt cannons. waiting to destroy l'manburg.. now you will be down with everyone else, but once i say so.. you're up with us."

"do i have to.. fight them?" i ask, honestly terrified. "if they attack you, yes. and it will be likely,"

"alright go, get ready to help us destoy l'manburg!

"where ya guys at!" techno yells, startling us as we stood around, preparing for the soon events.

"there's 25 more minutes!" tommy yells back, holding his sword close. "bro, you think im going to wait?"

techno stood up on a small hill, an arrow suddenly shot towards him, signalling the beginning of a fight.

a few people run off towards techno, he holds his own ground.

"the signal!" techno yells, as fireworks erupt in the sky, signifying my part. i run off from the group, watching dreams eyes stay on me from a far.

weathers are spawned, swords are clashing. screaming, yelling, chaos.

i watch as everyone fights the withers, them slowly destroying l'manburg before we've even begun the tnt.

i made my way up to the contraptions phil and dream built, some sort of tnt cannons.

dream shot me a smile as i stepped up, staring down at the chaos below.

"now!"

he slams a button the tnt cannons beginning. streams of tnt fall onto l'manburg, loud explosions and screams fill the air.

horror.

"look at your country fall!!" techno yells over the huge explosions, a huge smile lied across his face.

what am i doing?

"techno- dont shoot!" tommy yells, i look down to see tommy held at gunpoint by techno."you're the one who killed tubbo when jschlatt told you too-"

"that was peer pressure tommy!" techno yells. "you used me from the start! you just saw me as the blade! your own brother!" techno yells back.

tommy looks up at me, standing next to dream. "ivy..?" i make out the words me mumbled.

"what are you doing!" tommy yells at me, i don't know the answer to that question.

"tommy, y'know why she's with us?" dream says, i glance over to him.

"because she's jschlatts daughter, and she has to take after her father!" techno suddenly yells, raising his arms up on the air.

my heart drops, i almost felt numb. what? jschlatt..?

"she is just like jshlatt, a cold hearted traitor. easily manipulated though," dream cuts in, a smile continued to lie across his face.

"all this time she was working with us, and you were too blind to see it?" dream laughs.

"ivy what the hell, i told you before this i trusted you? and here you are siding with dream!?" tommy yells. "i knew i couldn't trust you. back at techno's when i said we couldn't trust you it was the truth?" he yelled.

it was as if he was shooting knives through me, each word hurt.

i noticed the fighting stopped, and everyone silently stood around, staring up at me.

i locked eyes with quackity. i knew he had a deep hatred for schlatt.

i made my way down, approaching tommy.

"listen i- i- please i'm sorry-"

"sorry isn't going to cut it ivy." his face seems to hold no expression.

i take my helmet off, the armor techno gifted me.

"kill me" i state, locking eyes with tommy. "w- what?" he looks at me, in disbelief. "you heard me, you know you want to-"

"i'm not going to kill you.."

it happened so fast, the sudden movement. the impact of being shoved to the ground, somebody holding me down.

then the flash of pain, tremendous pain. my vision was blurry from the movement, unable to focus.

all i could make out was yelling, and more movement. yet the clouds took my vision once again.