ten

"he stole everything.. that people cherished?" niki says, as we looked around the obsidian base dream had.

there was a room covered in pictures, items hung on the wall, even animals.

henry and friend.

signs sat underneath some items, displaying what they were.

a picture taped to the wall caught my eye. a picture of, what seems to be, a younger schlatt. yet there was a young child in his arms.

there was small, dainty, writing in the corner of the picture. schlatt and ivy.

"ivy.." i mumble, reading the writing. tommy stood behind me, somewhat startling me.

"look, i know dream manipulated you and- i know the ivy i know is still there" tommy comments.

"he did" i mumble, reading the small writing on the photo over and over again.

did dream use me, to get to schlatt?

or is now using schlatt, to get to me?

"so did you atleast get a hit on him?" schlatt says, as i talk about the dream situation.

"um, no" i said, honestly not wanting to remember the situation.

"they have a prison now? glad i died" he chuckles.

"you'd probably be in there." i gave him a soft smile.

why am i getting along with him? isn't he supposed to be this evil drunk dude? maybe he isn't what everyone paints him to be, atleast i hope so.

"ivy," quackity says, catching my attention.

"so.. i've been wanting to talk to you about, the elephant in the room"

"you killing me?"

"yeah, that" he pauses. "it was just an in the moment reaction"

"because schlatts my dad?" i question.

"i didn't have the best experience with schlatt.." he sighs.

"i understand" i reply, not knowing what to say.

"i knew about the whole schlatt thing. i just- you begging tommy to kill you.. the destruction that l'manburg just endured- the fighting.. i was fired up and.. i regret it. i'm so sorry."

tommy and tubbo sat on the bench, cat playing softly. "we did it" i say, standing behind the boys.

"yeah, we really did" tommy says, turning to face me. i gave him a small smile.

tubbo quickly shifted, making room on the bench for me. he gave me a huge smile, tapping the open seat.

"you look happy" tubbo comments, as i watch him dig through chests. "eh, not really"

"i know it's hard" he says, his character looking at me. "yeah, i haven't seen tommy in like a week. it's weird" i sigh.

tommy decided to visit dream in prison, yet a security issue caused sam to put the prison on lockdown, therefore tommy wasn't allowed to leave.

silence fills the air between us, as i sat and watched somewhat organize his chests.

"when do you think everything will be alright at the prison? do you have any idea what's going on?"

"ivy," tubbo says, a quite firm tone. he pauses and looks at me.

"what?" i stare at him, as he stared to worry me.

"did sam not tell you?" his voice sounds shaken.

"not tell me.. what?"

"ivy, tommy's dead"

tommys pov...

"where's tubbo! phil? ivy-"

"what was it like, tommy?" dream continues to question me, staring down at me as i sat on the obsidian flooring of the cell.

"shut up!" i yell, everything hitting me like a ton of bricks. "i died-"

"im a god!" dream goes on, celebrating his discovery.

"i spoke to, wilbur.. for hours. no, i was with him. it was like, old times!" i rant, dreams character staring at me.

ivys pov...

"he can't be-"

"

ivy, im sorry i thought sam told you.."

"you're joking tubbo, this is some sick joke- you're insane."

"i wouldn't joke about this, i don't want to believe it either. he's gone" tubbo gave me a sad look.

tommys pov...

"destroy the book- don't bring wilbur back whatever you do" i continue, repeating myself.

"i can't! it's in my mind!"

"shut up, just burn the book!" i yell, dream paces back and forth, eating a potato here and there.

"i'll fucking kill you, burn it" i command.

ivys pov...

"how?!"

"dream killed him"

"dream? are- are you fucking joking?"

i tried to deny it yet my eyes begun to well up, i couldn't deny it.

tommys pov...

"y'know i could just kill you right now! you're fucking sick, you killed me! you let me die!"

"i brought you back!" dream repeats, "maybe i could like, kill you again, then you can gather information-"

"you're fucking mad, never do that. you tortured me!"

ivys pov...

"hey.. um, ivy. can i speak to you?" sam asks, still in warden armor.

"i've heard sam, no need."

"i-i'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner. i was just caught up with the whole security issue at the prison-"

"alright"

tubbo built tommy a memorial, with a bench, like the one we'd sit at. we didn't leave off on a very good note. it's been rocky.

i sigh, staring at the flowers surrounding the memorial. i sat alone, just staring.

i felt part of it was my fault. everything was my fault. why couldn't i be a decent friend? why did i have to agree to dreams shit.

"niki i don't know what to do" i sigh, standing around the remains of l'manburg with niki.

"yeah" she mumbles.

"it feels like time of frozen. everyone's gone, nothing seems to be the same"

"yeah, the air is stiff"

"exactly"