six

i notice a few people making their way towards the community house, some looking worried.

i decide to follow after them, discovering the community house in ruins.

dream, tubbo, fundy, quackity and ranboo stand in the center, along with a crowd surrounding them.

i could hear the arguing from a far, as everyone seemed frightening.

"he was exciled!" fundy yells, "yes, and he came back. you know who knew he came back?" dream waved a hand around as he spoke.

"woah woah," tubbo cuts in, over fundy and quackitys yelling. "who knew he came back?" tubbo finishes.

"alright listen," dream pauses. "i'll tell you in a minute. this, is what needs to happen. he has to- he has to pay for this. he can't just.. come and- this is terrorism!" dream yells.

"i can't believe he would do this, i- i can't believe it" tubbo looks around the destruction, a few comments from the others.

"tubbo is the president.. and tubbo has.. the disc," dream states. "how can i inforce his exile, if i don't have the disc?" dream questions.

"you have one of them! do you not?" tubbo mentions.

"this is the worst thing that has ever happened!" dream continues.

i make my way through the crowd, gaining a clearer view.

"listen, if you're not affiliated with tommy, then give me the dumb disc," dreams demands. "everyone wants it here.. sapnap, callahan, ponk, ivy, everybody-"

"don't bring me into this" i cut in, locking eyes with dream. he only responds with a glare.

"there has to be anouther way..is one not enough?" tubbo continues.

"listen, i need the disc-"

"no-!" a voice chimes in, seeming frightened. "no, no, no" he continues. "tommy?" someone questions.

tommy appears next to tubbo, his expression filled with fear.

"does this look like something i'd do?" he laughs, raising his arms up.

"uh- yes?" some people chime in, a few laughs escape from others.

"guys, tommy didn't do this. okay?" techno suddenly appears.

"techno?!" fundy yells. "he wouldn't lie to me" techno continues.

"he's not even supposed to be here" someone states. "oh yeah.. whatever, laws, cringe." techno says. i laugh silently.

"does anyone have an enderchest?" tubbo asks, tommy shooting him a glare. callahan steps forward, placing one down.

"stop it!" tommy hits tubbo, as he goes to open the enderchest, i assume to give dream the disc.

"you can't be trusted!" tubbo yells back.

"tubbo. we spend all this time- you did all these speeches talking about.. how i was a bad friend. but, you won't even stick up for me? do you know what he did to me?" tommy begins, his expression painted with pain.

"i thought you died!" tubbo yells, raising an arm up.

"you didn't come to see me! and you still don't care im here! y'know what, you're the shit friend tubbo," tommy yells, a few gasps and wide eyes escape from the crowd.

"for once in your life tubbo, trust me."

"i did trust you, once" tubbo opens the chest, taking out a disc.

"y'know what, you got your axe up?" tommy says, eating a golden apple.

"tommy- tommy theres thirty people here" techno chuckles, looking around.

tommy stared off at the crowd for a moment, pausing on me.

"i'm not gonna fight you tommy-" tubbo begins, tommy quickly stepping closer to him. "c'mon!"

"tommy, stop it!" tubbo yells.

"the discs we worth more than you ever were!" tommy yells back, tubbos expression dropping.

"what the hell are you doing!" i yell, making my way closer to the boys. "ivy, go away" tommy tells me, a sad expression on his face. "you're making this worse for yourself" i tell him.

"why do you care?" he shoots me a glare. "because, i'm supposed to help you, i'm supposed to be your friend.."

"well you're doing an awful job at it"

"atleast i came to visit you!" i snap, he knows it's true. "get out of the way, you're gonna get hurt"

"don't be stupid tommy" i sigh, taking a step back.

"give him the disc.." tommy says, defeated.

tubbo pauses for a moment, then hands the disc to dream.

"tubbo, i really appreciate it." dream states, a small smile sat on his face.

techno pulls tommy aside, whispering something back and forth.

"im sorry, i'm with tubbo" tommy suddenly says, stepping away from techno.

"heh? tommy, when i said i'm going to destroy l'manburg, i said you don't have to help me- not switch sides!" techno yells.

"tubbo, tubbo, tubbo i just wanna say youre an idiot. you're an absolute idiot. you're the worst president l'manburg has ever had- you're no president at all! you get pushed around by everybody here!" dream yells.

"you gave me the one thing, that i needed to destroy l'manburg!"

"you can't even run your nation- ranboo is a traitor! your most trusted friend!" dream continues, fear filling tubbo's eyes.

"what-"

"no, no that's not true.." tubbo mumbled.

"he was meeting with techno and tommy, telling them everything!" dream only smiled.

tubbo looks towards me, towards the crowd.

"i can't even spell ranboo" techno says, lightly chuckling.

did dream just spare me? i'm technically a traitor.. but he hasn't mentioned me.

"techno, got any withers?" dream says, shooting techno a smile.

"we can work something out- if we can get out of here alive" techno laughs.

"l'manburg is being destroyed.. tomorrow at 3pm." dream announces, locking eyes with me.

"you have one night, say your goodbyes forever" dream follows after techno, nobody even trying to stop them.

everyone stands around, beginning to bicker with one another.

"everyone shut the fuck up!" tommy yells, the group going silent.

"there is not enough time to bitch, listen there isn't enough time. put it all to the side right now, here's what we're gonna do. three chests, weapons, armor, supplies" tommy yells, beginning to place down chests.

i spot dream in the distance, staring off towards the crowd.

"i'm- i'm going to get supplies." i announce, dismissing myself from the group.

i quickly make my way towards dream, as he seemed to dissapear.

"ivy.." dream mumbles, startling me. only a smile lied on his face.

"y'know what.. you're destroying l'manburg with us. don't you dare believe you're on their side."

"i-"

"shh.. now go back and get information. i'll fill you in soon." he smiles, then begun to walk off.