nine

"c'mon, i'm your father!" schlatt says, raising his voice slightly.

"just because you're my father, doesn't mean i have to trust you" i sigh, staring at his figure infront of me.

"you can be that way, but one day you'll be crawling back to me" he chuckles.

"i'll give you a chance."

"a chance?" he repeats.

"yeah, a chance, don't fuck it up"

"what do i do now, i'm no longer president" he sighs, "can dead people run for president?" he adds.

"i doubt it" i reply.

"tubbo is president? taking after my footsteps," he laughs. "why don't you become president?" he asks turning to me.

"i'm kind of digging myself a grave right now. so i think that'll be a bad idea. i need to lay low" i sigh.

"what'd you do?"

"side with dream and technoblade.."

"that's a bad thing? aren't they the most powerful on the server?"

"pretty much, but everyone hates their guts.. but i was exposed as a 'traitor' so i don't know who hates me or not" i state, using air quotes around the word traitor.

"ah, just like me" he laughs.

"no, not like you"

"so are you just going to act cold to me? not give me a chance?" he sighs, "then what's the point of trying to be a father figure"

"you can try. like i said, you have a chance"

"shit i gotta take this seriously now" he chuckles.

"they're going" ponk says, we crowd around the prime path. "say our, goodbyes?" i sigh, accepting the truth that this might be our last goodbye.

tommy and tubbo agreed to a fight with dream, one last effort to retrieve the discs. i tried to talk tommy out of it, yet he's awfully stubborn. he only listens to himself.

i gave up, as he continued to tell himself he was fit enough to fight dream, that tubbo and him could finally get their discs.

yet dream never plays clean, and i was terrified.

"line up, we're saying our goodbyes" ponk cuts in, everyone taking a spot along the prime path.

i stand across from niki, near ponk and sam. eventually the two boys appear, making their way down the prime path, saying their goodbyes.

"um ivy, yeah ivy.. bye" tommy says, walking past me and onto ponk. "hi ivy! bye" tubbo laughs, his voice going softer once he says bye. "bye"

why did tommy.. walk past me like i was a nobody?

eventually they said their goodbyes, and were on their way to wherever dream had told them to meet. i hope they're okay.

"listen up," punz raises his voice, gathering everyones attention as we stood around.

i stood with niki and h, discussing my worry. we directed our attention towards punz, along with everyone else.

"i know what dream is doing.. we are going to save them. dream isn't going to go down without a fight. we can't let them go face dream and do nothing about it! we know how powerful dream can be." punz pauses, surveying the crowd.

"some of us may have our differences, but overall dream has somehow screwed over all of us" sam cuts in, standing next to punz.

"now, gear up, we will be heading to face dream shortly" punz says, eventually the crowd disperses, seeming to come to an agreement.