Author's Note

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah Dear readers.

It's with mixed emotions I put down my pen to count my second completed book.

I've been so busy yet I have it in my mind to finish this book. I kept telling myself I have to finish this book. Then just like that I opened Wattpad today and kept typing. Lucky enough, I was able to travel to a time and round up everything.

I hope you enjoy this while reading and it shed light on a thing or two . Can't believe I've been on this book for more than 2 years!!!! Guess that's why I feel I need to finish.

I'm sure you weren't expecting an epilogue and I wasn't too. Let's say it just happened. I'll be more glad that I'm done than keep you waiting. And yes there's writers block too🥺

One thing I'm particularly happy about is how  I've made an improvement in story writing. I could see it when I read my preview.

Need to mention that this story is purely fictional and even when I wrote the prologue I didn't really know what it was all about. I let my idea flow and hence we have this. Plus I want to write on stuff that are bit realistic and not always lovey dovey.

So what do you think of the book HANDSOME DEVIL?

I have many draft of stories in my phone but I don't think I have the time and mental ability for writing now. So anything coming up will
Take long.

Thank you very much for your time and support.

I'm open for corrections and constructive criticism.

I'm just an amateurish writer and nothing.
This can't be complete without thanks to y'all especially hajjoabukur AbdulAbdullah304 haniee123 Hauwa1966 miss_herj meemei_bappah

Yours truly,
Aisha Kabir Aliyu
10th July, 2021.