One

The plane landed at the Nnamdi Azikiwe international airport. He was checked in and stood waiting for his driver. He hates waiting. He was in a plain T-shirt and a black jeans. He put on a cap on his low cut hair. He was having a clean shaven face and wore his black shade which was signatory. He is handsome and he knew it. People gazed at him. Ladies stare openly while he put his signatory smug look.

This is Zayyad Hussein Tofa. The only heir to a business tycoon Alhaji Hussein Tofa. He is 28 and had just landed in Abuja after finishing his masters degree in business management from Harvard University. He is a spoilt child turned adult.

Alhaji Hussein aside from being a business man is a scholar. His mansion located at CBN quarters, Kano, one of the influential people in the area. Big hearted, kind and compassionate. A man that lives every seconds as though it were his last. Whenever he's home, he spends an hour after magrib teaching Islamic books and Quran. He was loved by all because of his generosity.

He married his first wife Sakeena, a shuwa, with an astounding beauty and warm nature. His second wife Khadija, a Hausa lady he met in one of his business trips to sokoto. He has two children, Zayyad and Niimah.

Zayyad checked his wristwatch for the second time, hissing, as he looked around to see who was to pick him.

An elderly looking man walked hastily towards him in a brown faded jallabiya. He noticed the stern look on Zayyad's face as he stood beside him, stammering and looking downward.

" Goo.....ood...mor... Morning sir."

Zayyad regarded him with reproach and hissed.

" And what's good about this morning? The fact that you kept me waiting? Tell me what's good about it." his voice was raised and he was starting to get attention from people passing.

" I'm sorry, I got stuck in traffic. It wasn't intentional."

" Save me the explanation Mr. I don't want lazy employees if you are not fit for the job I can replace you. Now would you take the trolley or not?"

Malam Buba took the trolley and led as Zayyad Mumbled 'rubbish man '.

He settled at the back of the Mercedes GLK as the driver swerved the car toward Maitama district where the house was located. The car parked in the duplex apartment and he alighted. He was tired and all he wanted was a hot shower then sleep. He would pray when he wakes up. The maid greeted him when he entered. He nodded and gave her instruction that he needed to rest and no one should wake him up. He entered his room and removed his glasses, then eased on the bed. Malam Buba brought the trolley shortly.

He had his shower and went straight to bed after managing to pray the Salah he missed. On many attempts, he had considered skipping Salah but most times he ended up praying even if it's late.

After dragging his already tired body to the bed, he realized he was hungry which meant he couldn't sleep, not unless he get something in his tummy. He grumbled, then grudgingly stood to the kitchen. He saw the maid cutting fruits. She was wearing a knee length gown, then a skirt which hugged her body tightly. Her back was bare and looked spotless.

She was startled when she turned and saw him by the door.

" Sir, what can I do for you? "

He entered the kitchen and started looking through the cupboard. His search was in vain so he finally replied her, pouting a little.

" I'm hungry. Get me something to eat. I would be waiting in my room."

She nodded unable to speak. She was always nervous around men and the way she found him looking at her made her scared he could use her as one of his dish. Maybe as his dinner. She mentally made a note to be putting on her hijab since she wasn't alone now.