author's note

------------------¤-------------------

With a group of unlikely allies, Alethia must become an unstoppable force to let go of her haunting past and save the Four Kingdoms.

Two years have passed since Queen Liliana broke the Peace Treaty with the Gera Kingdom and began a deadly war. However, after conquering the Gera Kingdom, the queen has no plans of stopping and sends her army towards the Nix Kingdom.

Alethia and her newly found comrades must work together to stop not only the queen but two other prophesized enemies. One particular traitor looms closer than they could ever imagine, and one devasting mistake has consequences that will either destroy the Four Kingdoms or save them all.  

------------------¤-------------------

First, I would like to thank each and everyone of you for sticking by me while I wrote Serpent's Daughter. As a STEM major in college with aspirations to gain my MD/Ph.D, I won't sugarcoat it and say it's been easy to find time to write. It has not been easy. So, thank you for all your patience and for sticking with this long journey. I really appreciate it.

For the new readers, thank you for giving Serpent's Daughter a chance and I hope Serpent's Traitor is an even better experience. I've thoroughly packed this book with some exciting things that I cannot wait to share with you guys!

Please note that Serpent's Traitor is the second book in the Four Kingdom series and I highly recommend that you read the first novel (Serpent's Daughter) before diving into this one.

I absolutely adore when you guys comment and give feedback! It literally makes my day and pushes me to strengthen my writing skills. Please do not hesitate to leave a comment or shoot me a DM. I love interacting with you guys :)

As of currently, I do not have an update schedule. I will update the author's note when I know for sure what my schedule will be (I have to study for the MCAT amongst my course load). However, please know that this book is my pride and joy and I will not drop it! I'm very excited  to write this novel.