Next Morning

The next morning, as the sun rose, Luca and Alberto had woken up, along with Everyone else, such as Guilia and Massimo.

The sun began to shine in Luca's eyes, to which he groggily opened them, having his sleep interrupted by the bright sun.

Luca popped his head off his pillow slowly, so he could take a second to fully wake up.

"Morning? Feels like it's been 10 minutes..." He said, rubbing his eyes.

He turned over to greet Alberto, which he did every morning.

"Morning Alber-!" He started.

Alberto wasn't beside him, he was nowhere to be found in the treehouse. The only thing left was his pillow, along with a few scratches drawn unto the ground.

"Alberto?" He asked, looking around.

It wasn't like Alberto to be gone early in the morning, since he usually had to be waken up by Luca, since he was a heavy sleeper.

However, as Odd as it was, he had shrugged it off, thinking he started waking up early.
Knowing Alberto, he would always get upset over being woken up, so he thought he got up before Luca so he didn't bother him. Either that, or he found another place to sleep.

Luca was in his Sea-Monster form from the rain, so he began shaking the water off, helping him back to his Human self.
He jumped to the latter, then climbed down.

He ran inside, where Guilia was sitting at the breakfast table.

"Morning, Guilia!" He greeted her.

She waved back, since her mouth was full of cereal.

"Morning, Massimo!" Luca Greeted him.

He gave him a thumbs up.

Luca sat at the table, grabbing a bowl of cereal for himself.

"So, are you ready to go back to school, you two?" Massimo asked.

"Of course, Papa!" Guilia said.

Luca began to stuff his face with cereal.

Massimo was dressed, considering it being kinda early in the morning, so early, the sun was still rising.

"Why are you already dressed, papa?" Guilia asked, taking another bite of her cereal.

"I was called out earlier, they wanted me to investigate something..." He replied.

"Really?! What?" Guilia asked, very curiously.

He seemed to turn over to her and shake his head.

"No, Guilia, I can't tell you... it's..." He started.

Both Guilia and Luca tilted their heads.

Massimo cleared his throat.

"Anyways... why don't you go hang out with Alberto? I don't have anything for him to do today." Massimo said.

"Okay!" Luca said.

They quickly finished up their cereal with an eating competition, to which Guilia won.

10 minutes later, Luca began searching the town for Alberto, however, he had no luck.
He searched for a few minutes, checking in all the places they enjoyed, such as the Ice Cream shop, The Water fountain, the Vespa shop, and even their new hideout they worked on.

However, there was No sign of Alberto everywhere.

He passed by a few people, who seemed to be gathered around something, but he didn't really seem to care at that moment, and walked past them.