Stay Away from Me

Alberto ran as fast as he possibly could through the forest.

The pain in his pain has making it hard to run, but he didn't care, didn't care even a little. He continued running, clutching his wounded side.

"YOU MONSTER! YOU MONSTER! YOU MONSTER!" Alberto screamed at himself, shaking his head as he ran through the forest.

He didn't give any concern as to where he was running, he just ran away, running through the forest, passing hundreds of trees quickly, quick enough to where if anyone saw him running, it would be a flash.

The faster he went, the more the throbbing pain in his side got worse, he kept running, and running.

His mind was filled with anger, and sorrow, and pain. He was sad, and hurt, and he was angry with himself.

Finally, Alberto came to the end of the forest, and he was out on the open, open air.

Alberto continued running, and running.
He didn't stop, no matter how much the pain got worse.

He ran and ran, until his foot landed in a cold metal, which a loud clamping noise was heard, as something grabbed ahold of his leg, causing a bad pain to shoot through his leg.

He fell down, as whatever grabbed him took a toll on him, and seemed to trap him in place.

Alberto looked down, as a Bear Trap got ahold of his leg.

He struggled, as the Bear Trap's jaws clamped down on his leg, causing him to let out an ear-piercing scream.

He sobbed loudly, as he tried opening the bear trap to get his leg free.

He struggled for what felt like hours, as the Bear Trap's jaws held tightly on his leg.

"Get off! Get off! Get off! Get off! Get off! Get off!" Alberto repeatedly exclaimed.

The struggling and crying just didn't work, the Bear trap had a good grip on his leg, the blood was dripping on the ground.

The blood loss was bad, very bad.
The pain was unbearable, too unbearable.

Alberto then laid on his back, right on the ground, his vision slowly began to fade, he was losing consciousness.

The last thing Alberto remembered before everything went black, was hearing Massimo call his name.
————————————————————————————————————————————————

.....................................................................

............................................................

....................................................

.......................

.......

..

———————————————————————————————————————————————

Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep...

The High-Pitched beeping was slowly echoing into Alberto's ears.

Those beeps were the first thing Alberto heard, as he slowly grew conscious.

Alberto opened his eyes, seeing a white ceiling.

Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep...

The high-pitched beeping was constantly beeping, which Alberto slowly tried moving his head.