Guys' Night vs. Girls' Night

Disclaimer: This chapter was co-written by me & Sylvi :D Enjoy!

Yumi scrolled on her phone while she maneuvered around crowds of fellow shoppers. She had a Sanrio bag on one wrist, two Barnes & Noble bags on the other, and a strawberry boba in her free hand. She owed her balance and grace to all her ballet lessons. Her ability to multitask manifested as a result of countless years spent shopping.

She looked over her plans for the evening. The girls were finally getting together to hang out, something they hadn't been able to do in a long time. Unlike the guys, who seemed to hang out every weekend, it was near impossible to plan something that wouldn't conflict with someone's schedule. But by the grace of God, the stars finally aligned.

"Hey! Watch where you're going," someone called out, causing her to look up.

It was only now that she noticed she was in front of Build-a-Bear. Inside, Kirishima stood behind the counter and Sero leaned on it from the other side.

"Oh, hey." Yumi walked inside and gave Sero a kiss on the cheek. "You're on break?"

Sero wrapped his arm around her waist. "Yeah. I see you've been busy," he said, looking at the bags on her wrists. Despite this being her day off, he wasn't surprised to find her at the mall.

"I picked up a few volumes of that manga you like. And Sanrio was having a sale." She sipped her boba happily.

He peeked into the Barnes & Nobles bags to see how many mangas she'd bought. "You're the best," he said, kissing the top of her head. "Are you going to do any more shopping?"

She ran a hand through her hair. "I'm going to go to Hot Topic to buy more dye. I need a touch-up. Afterward, I'll probably go home to get ready." She kissed Sero and broke free, heading towards the exit. "I'll see you guys later."

"Hey Yumi! Buy me a bottle too?!"

"Buy your own, Ariel."

"I'll pay you back!" Kirishima called from behind the counter. He needed a touch-up as well.

Yumi turned around. "No way! You still owe me from last time! And two times before that! " She held up three fingers to emphasize her point.

Kirishima leaned against the counter. "Please?" he begged, giving her some sad puppy eyes.

Yumi shook her head. "No."

Seeing that the puppy's eyes weren't working, Kirishima pouted. "I'll let you have any stuffed fluff you want."

Crap. That's a nice offer. She stood quietly, thinking. "I want an outfit as well."

"Don't encourage her. We barely have space for her plushies as it is," Sero grumbled.

"I'll get you two of them."

Kiri's eyes lit up. "Deal!"

Yumi turned around and walked out, satisfied with the agreement. "I'll be back."

Once she was gone, Sero scowled at Kirishima. "Dude, stop giving my girlfriend teddy bears!"

Kiri flushed sheepishly. "I never said it had to be a bear."

~.~

For the third time that day, Bakugo's register froze up and flashed an error code at him. He smacked the side of it. "Freakin' piece of junk." Between his cuddle deprivation and his mounting fury, he really needed to punch something. And soon.

Jiro walked by, carrying a box of Funkos for the wall. "Maybe you should stop smacking them. That might help."

Izuku put down the shirt he was folding and walked over to help. First, he got up on his toes and gave Bakugo a passionate kiss. It instantly subdued the grumpy manager, dissolving the tension in his body. Then, Izuku crawled under the register and unplugged the POS system. "Did you try unplugging it?"