Loav & Sechz in Wonderland

Two weeks before Halloween...

After everyone closed for the night, they met up at Dabi & Keigo's to handle some very serious business.

Halloween Costumes.

"Aren't we supposed to pick these out of a hat?" Mina asked.

Dabi stared back at her stoically as he dropped in the "last" piece of paper. "Didn't have one."

"You don't have a hat, but you have a bedazzled red thigh-high stiletto boot," Shinsou stated, raising an eyebrow.

Dabis shrugged. "Keigo had a Kinky Boots phase."

"Cyndi Lauper is a national treasure," Keigo snapped.

Shinsou snickered. "Who?"

Keigo's jaw dropped. "What do you mean, who?!"

Tokoyami cleared his throat. "In my experience, such a question is asked when the identity of the individual is unknown."

Keigo pointed an accusatory finger. "Don't tell me you don't know who she is, Mr. Know-It-All!"

"She was big in the '80s, right?" Kiri asked.

"Um, she still is! Kinky Boots debuted on Broadway recently!"

"If by recent, you mean ten years ago," Shinsou retorted.

"EIGHT!" Keigo corrected. Then he blinked. "Wait. You know the year Kinky Boots came out but you don't know - "

" - It's called Google."

"You're not even looking at your phone!"

Dabi crossed his arms. "Keigo, do I have to confiscate your stiletto?"

"NO!" Keigo pouted and held out the boot. "Just...grab a paper scrap, I guess."

Izuku stood up and reached into the boot. He opened the folded strip of paper. "I got...the White Rabbit."

Bakugo blushed bright red. "PUT IT BACK AND CHOOSE AGAIN!" He exclaimed, grabbing for the strip of paper.

Dabi smirked. "Sorry, Katsuki. No takebacks."

"You didn't say that when we - "

" - THE BOOT HAS SPOKEN!" Dabi cleared his throat. "Who's next?" he asked in an inside voice.

Sero snickered. "I think he'll make a pretty cute white rabbit. Don't you think, so Bakugo?"

"I'll kill you," he growled.

"Thank you for volunteering, Katsuki," Dabi said, cheerfully shoving the boot in his face.

Bakugo reluctantly reached inside and pulled out a piece of paper. "The...bander...snatch."

Sero doubled over laughing. "Oh my god, that's perfect."

Tokoyami smirked. "Apt indeed."

"That's the fluffy rage monster, right?" Yumi asked. "I guess that's the closest to a pomeranian he's gonna get."

"SHUT UP!"

"Hey! Don't make me break out the spray bottle."

Bakugo growled until Izuku began rubbing circles into his shoulder. Then he silenced.

Tokoyami and Shinsou chose next.

"Tweedle-dee," Shinsou said.

"Tweedle dum," Tokoyami read.