Part 1

Maharaj Draupad's Pov

I am so happy that the most beautiful woman in this era is my youngest daughter,AgniKanya Draupadi.Now I will use her as weapon.She will give me that for what I waited so many days.

Pandavas,yeah.Pandavas will be my son-in-laws.Then no one will be able to defeat me.Using Pandavas,I will rule the world.My mantri is mad.He said Pandavas are pillars of Dharma.So what!!
But they are man too.They will surely fall in love with Draupadi and marry.As soon as my daughter Draupadi will be called as Pandavas's wife,from then I will be called as Pandavas's father-in-law.

For these siblings, Drishtidyumna and Draupadi what I didn't do! I killed so many Brahmans,torture them all day long.Even I leave my first daughter Shikhandini when he needed me most.I didn't stand by my sons.

Whatever,they are useless for me.My Drishtidyumna and Draupadi will give me name, property what I wished always but couldn't gain.They will do that for me.

Uf,I can't wait anymore.When will Pandavas arrive here and glance at my daughter, Draupadi!!

At first,I felt that they won't come after the Panchal Yudh.But my mantri was right they are really pillars of Dharma also fools.Otherwise,who comes at his foe's after happening so much.

Actually,the fault isn't their.Guru Dronacharya couldn't understand me yet that's why,he failed to make his students's.

Anyways, everything has two side.Though,I didn't like this defeating to Pandavas but still one good side is I could know them.

They should have come till now.They haven't reached yet,what happened!Have they changed their minds or someone inform them about my wish!

No,no.Who will do this?So then if they changed minds!!

"Dassh."

"A letter from Pandava Kumar."the dassh gave.

"You go."ordered Maharaj Draupad and read the letter.

"I hate it!How even they can do this?"

"What happened, Maharaj?"asked mantri.

"Don't say,mantri.Pandavas won't come now.They will go to Lakshaghreha first.Then come here."informed Maharaj Draupad angrily.

"Lakshaghreha!!"asked the man.

"Yeah.To visit there and give some daan to the people there.And their father,Maharaj Pandu had gone to there.That's why!"

"Then it's good,na.Maharaj."mused the Mantri.

"How!"asked the king.

"Rajkumari has just come.She has no knowledge of world or any household works.Till Pandav Kumars come, Princess will get some time to learn all the household works."suggested the Mantri.

"That's right.Mantri."pleasured the king.

"Mantri,call Shikhandini."ordered the king.

"Ji,Maharaj."said the Mantri and went.

"I can't wait anymore.Soon I will be Pandavas's father-in-law."

"Pitasree,you called me."said Princess Shikhandini.

"Yeah.Come.How is Draupadi?"questioned The King,Draupad.

"Pita,why are you like this?You only think about yourself.You are so much engaged with yourself that you can't witness your children pain.I know what you want."Shikha jiji blabbered.

"Shikha,why are you quite?Is Draupadi alright?"asked Maharaj Draupad.

"She is ok.She is with bhabhi."informed Maharaj Draupad.

"Ok,listen,always keep an eye on her."ordered the king.

"Ok ,Pitasree."nodded Shikha jiji.

"Now you can go."said the king.

Shika jiji looked like wounded.The king never cared about others who has always by his side.He didn't bother to ask about anybody.

"Go."ordered king Draupad watching his daughter looking.

Princess Shikhandini went sadly.