Part 15

Someone knocked the main door and Mata Mohini open the door before anyone could.

Mata Kunti too come out and saw two young ladies standing.

"Who are you?"asked she.

"I have called them,Kunti."informed Mata Ragini from behind.

"From now,they will take care of Panchali."said Mata Atishi making her confused.

"But why?"asked Mata Kunti shocked.

"Why? Kunti ,our Panchali is pregnant.She always need someone around her.So,jiji called them."informed Mata Zalshi smiling.

Mata Kunti looked at them.They were not bad but they were not looking suitable.

"But we are here for her,jiji."said Mata Kunti.

"Of course we are.Still someone should always be with her."said Mata Parthi.

"And they will be like her sister-friend.Like this,she would enjoy time."said Mata Zalshi before Mata Kunti can say anything.

"Who are they,Mata?"asked aArjun.

"From now,they will be with Panchali,Putr."informed Mata Parthi .

"With Panchali? Why,Mata?"asked aBheem shocked.

"Putr, it's necessary.You won't understand."said Mata Zalshi.

Pandavas nodded also Mata Kunti.

"You two come with me.I am taking them to meet Panchali."informed Mata Parthi.

"Putr,"called  Mata Kunti and Pandavas looked at her.

"You take care of Panchali.After all,we don't know them and we can't trust anybody when it comes to Panchali and the unborn child."advised Mata Kunti.

"Sure Mata."nodded Pandavas.

They just couldn't digest it.The one who would even dislike to meet Panchali's shadow,they called ladies for her.

But whatever, Panchali is pregnant of their son's child.Whatever they do with her but now she is important for them,so it isn't shocking that they would be concern for her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The ladies are very beautiful,right Arya?"smirked Panchali.

"Absolutely like angels."smiled Panchali.

"Panchali,why are you doing this?"asked aArjun seriously and Panchali pouted.

"No,I am saying the truth.Just it,Arya."said Panchali innocently.

"You aren't that innocent,dear.We don't want to hear about other women."said aYudisthir pinching her nose.

"Oo."smirked Panchali and Pandavas glared at her.

"What are you thinking, darling?"questioned aSahadev.

"Nothing really.You know I am old now.And people are always fond of new things especially men."added Panchali smirked.

"Say clearly."ordered aBheem and Pandavas sat beside her .

"It's very common to fall in love with another when wife is pregnant.And if there is beautiful girls beside you then wowwwwwwwwwww."laughed Panchali to no end but Pandavas became fire.