Part 22

"Dear, come with me."said aNakul.

"Arya, would you roam with me?"requested Draupadi.

"Dear,I have come for that reason.Come."said the first twin and she smiled.

"I love you Arya."said she kissing his cheeks.

"I love you too my sweetheart."saying this he kissed her lips and forhead.

"Where are they(Arya)?"asked she.

"Jyesth and Sahadev has gone to the court and Bharata Bheem and Bharata Arjun has gone to Pitamah and I am with you."said aNakul smiling.

"Arya,what will happen now ,what you think?"questioned Draupadi.

"Unpredictable dear.From our childhood , Maharaj Dhritrarastra has favoured his sons and listened what they said.So this is common that he will listen Bharata Duryodhan this time too."informed he and Draupadi made a sad face.

"But you don't worry .As long as Pitamah and Kakasree are here,evil won't win and we aren't the same now.If this time,they will try to harm us,we won't stay quiet."said aNakul gritted.

"Hope everything become fine Arya.The people here can live in peace and we too."prayed Draupadi and he nodded.

They came in the garden.

"You know Panchali when we came here first time , Bharata Bheem had fall in that dig and don't ask how we rescued the baby elephant!!!"said aNakul and brusted into laughter.

"Arya,stop it."said Draupadi laughing.

They were laughing and the eldest son and the youngest Pandavas were watching them.

Draupadi's smile brought smile in their lips too.

"Life is so strange , Sahadev.One year ago ,we were clueless.We had no dreams,no wish,we had no fear to lose anything .But now ,every second we are thinking,we are praying."said aYudisthir looking at her.

"Yes Jyesth.All because of Panchali ,the love of our life, sometime I don't understand how we lived so many years without her and now ,she is our whole world.We five are surrounding her like planets and she is our only sun.She matters the most for us more than ourselves."truthed aSahadev and he nodded.

Vrikodher Bhim and Gandivdhari Arjun were coming from the Pitamah's chamber.

"Jyesth ,what happened there?"asked aArjun confused.

"Same things Bharata.What Pitamah suggest , Bharata?"asked aSahadev.

"Only Pitamah support us wholeheartedly .He asked for some time."said aArjun.

"Duryodhan will try to attack us personally now.We have to be more careful especially about Panchali ."said aBheem and their eyes fall on her.

"She is so adorable."whispered aArjun.

"Arya,I want some mango."informed Panchali pointing towards a mango tree.

"Ok.As my queen wish!!!"greeted aNakul smiling at her and went near the tree to pluck a mango but before that an arrow came suddenly and a mango fall.

Draupadi and the first twin aNakul looked confused also the four Pandavas was watching all these.They were coming in the garden to see who dared to do this and if the person is danger for Draupadi or not.

Draupadi looked behind.The person was behind the bash.Draupadi thought it was a woman at her gesture.

"Who are you?"asked aNakul.

"You forget me so quickly Rajkumar Nakul!!"asked the lady in her melodies voice and come out there.

Draupadi saw a lady wearing royal custom came out smiling at them.She had a dhanush in her hand ,that means she did that.Her smile snatch Draupadi's heart in a minute.She had a mixed expression in her face.On side ,she was looked heroic and another way she was looking the epitome of beauty.

"Valandhara!!!"uttered Pandavas coming and they all smiled at her.But Draupadi looked at them confusingly.

Valandhara smirked at them and took the mango and went near Draupadi.

"Take it sweetheart.Your husbands dump.They don't know how to take care of this beautiful beauty."said Valandhara and Draupadi smiled shying at Pandavas.

"Really Valandhara!!! Panchali ,you tell are we careless about you?"pouted aBheem and Panchali nodded in no supporting him.

"You are so innocent truly."said she hugging her.

"Let me introduce myself.I am Valandhara ,  second princess of Kasshi.We are 12 siblings.My first and last love is  bow  and arrow ."said Valandhara.