Part 14

"Panchali!!!"screamed aSahadev looking at her brothers.Actually,the twins were checking her and the three were just praying for Panchali.

Panchali had told them that she was fine but this crazy five people didn't understand.But the way,the second twin screamed,now Panchali is sharing looks afraid.

"I knew it,I had told her not to work or tensed about anything.But she never listen me."screamed Vrikodher angrily also he had the afraid mask for her.

"Had you though once if some..thi.ng hap.p..ens to y..o..u.What will we do?"asked emotionally Dhananjaya.

"Whatever that is!!!We won't let anything happen to you.We are with you dear.We will always."promised Dharmaraj and the  three started crying hugged her and she was consulting them though she was confused that she was just feeling weak and vomiting but she didn't thought that it could be harmful for her.

The four were being very emotional.

"Yeah,we are going to be parents!!!"screamed the first twin in unending happiness.

The four looked at him and now Panchali also started crying.

"Arya,"Panchali called him.

"Ha,dear."the twins were caressing her hair lovingly.

"Would you marry again if I will d..i...."before Panchali could finish ,brusted into crying.

She wanted to live with them till last breath but suddenly what happened??
She is not able to bear the seperation.
With her,the three brothers are crying and Mata Kunti and Mata Atishi came running to check.

"What is happening here?"asked Mata Atishi.

Mata Kunti run to Panchali watching her cry and lying on the bed.

"Is everything fine?"asked Mata Kunti keeping her hand in Panchali's hand.

"Mata,"aSahadev was cut off by Draupadi,"I will die,Mata!!!!"

"Aah..what kind of talking is this?"asked Mata Atishi shockingly.

"What are you saying,Putri?"asked confused Mata Kunti.

"No,Mata."said aSahadev and the two mothers looked at her.

"Nakul, Sahadev,what happen tell me clearly."ordered Mata Atishi.

"Mata,a new guest is coming."informed aSahadev making everyone statue.

"Arya!!"called Panchali and he nodded seriously looking at her.

"We are going to be parents,dear."said aNakul wiping her tears.

"Nothing happened.You are fine also our little."said aSahadev touching Panchali's belly.

The three Pandavas smiled,they actually don't know how to react at this!!! And Panchali was feeling the baby inside her.

"Putri, congratulations."said Mata Kunti hugging her.

"You had already won my heart but now you become my heart,Putri."said Mata Kunti smiling.

"Dear!!"the three Pandavas called her touching her stomach and smiled.

"But why did you scream like monkey,you fool?"asked aBheem pushing the second twin a bit.

"In happiness,bro.Unending, unforgettable happiness."said the second twin smiling long.

They all smiled.

Mata Kunti and Mata Atishi came out from the room giving them some personal time.

"Didi,we are going to be grandma."smiled Mata Kunti.

But she was stuck in her own thoughts.

"Didi,what happen? Aren't you happy?"asked Mata Kunti.

"Arey,Kunti.What are you saying?Of course I am."lied Mata Atishi and Mata Kunti smiled ,"Of course you would be."

"Ok,Kunti.I am going to inform this to everyone."said she.

"Should I come?"asked Mata Kunti.

"No needed.You go and prepare some good dishes.We are coming together in few minutes."said Mata Atishi and Mata Kunti went.

"Jiji,"called Mata Atishi entering their room.

"What?"asked Mata Mohini.

"Panchali is pregnant."informed she and the four were looking at her confused, shocking.

"Are you in your sense?"asked Mata Ragini.

"I heard that myself,jiji."said she.

"Good news."said Mata Zalshi and the four became angrily. Is she joking at this situation?

"Yes,now we got another chance to seperate them."said Mata Zalshi smiling.

"Which chance?"asked the four together.