Part 24

Panchali was sitting in her room tired.

"Your fathers don't spend time with us anymore dear."Panchali said scrubbing her stomach .

They enjoyed a good time in jungle but now in these happy moment of their life ,they aren't able to give proper time to her and her unborn child. But she is happy that Pandavas are in their place.They got their rights and forgetting her past ,she can happily lead a good life with in-laws,husbands ,childern and everyone.

At that time , Vrushali entered with almond milk and some fruits.

"You should have healthy foods now.You just don't take proper care of yourself,Panchali."said Vrushali.

Watching her,she smiled that at least she has someone to talk .

"I was totally alone here but I have a little sister like you now."smiled Vrushali.

"Yes,Jiji.We will gossip so much that don't ask me,Jiji.We won't give attention to Pandav brothers at all."laughed Panchali but Vrushali 's expression became different , Panchali thought she mind it.

But proving her wrong,she brusted into laughter.

"Exactly,they forget sometimes they have wives also .I was alone , that's why I couldn't say anything but not anymore."protest Vrushali.

"So tell me how you meet my brothers-in-law? Where were you? Everything."asked Vrushali

Panchali was sharing her life story with her sister from another mother.

At a moment, Vrushali said that "So they approach you first? But if they would do the same with them??!!"hoped she making her confused.

"Them?"questioned Panchali.

Vrushali pretended like it was slipped from her mouth but Panchali wanted to hear true  .

"Ok ,I will tell you. But don't feel heavy dear. I and you know that your husbands love you,they are only yours but...."

"You should know that whom you think (Devika,Valandhara,Subhadra,
Karunamoti and Vijaya) aren't just childhood friends but also there were about to be my younger brothers-in-law ' wives!!! " informed Vrushali pinching her heart.

"Though they never express their feelings to them but their actions proved that each time.That's why ,Pitamah , himself had given that marriage proposal but luck had something."said Vrushali smiling but Draupadi shared a look of sadness ..

"If Pandav Kumars wouldn't go to there,they would get married till now."said Vrushali.

"They are already married in my sense.They are so perfect."informed Vrushali and a drop of tear fall from Panchali's eyes but soon she wiped that but she failed to hide her sadness which didn't go unnoticed by Vrushali.

"But they love you surely dear. Their actions and feeling show their love and care for you."said Vrushali caressing her cheeks.

"As a elder sister ,I would give you a suggestion that stay away from the past of your husbands.They are past but you are their present and future."said Vrushali and smiled a bit watching her sad face.

"Jiji ,I think I need a nape. You please leave me alone for sometime."requested Panchali and she nodded.

"Ok,no problem dear. Morover ,I have to go to Chaya.It is time for her taking meal."said Vrushali .

"Don't hesitate to call me if anything needed."said she .

"Sure Jiji."said Panchali .

Panchali was sitting calmly in varanda thinking if she could be bird ,she would go fly with her husbands where no one would be there to question her relation or judge them

Panchali was sitting calmly in varanda thinking if she could be bird ,she would go fly with her husbands where no one would be there to question her relation or judge them.There would be no politics only love.

That's when, a dassi informed respectfully her to go the library as Pandav Kumar's were waiting for her.

Pandavas were succumb thinking about something .But when they saw the lady of their life ,they forgot everything at a time.

"Where were you? We summoned you one hour ago , Panchali."said aArjun.

Panchali smiled and called the dassi to come with food Thali.

"I know you haven't eaten anything.So , I made laddu for Arya Bheem , Sondesh for Arya Yudisthir and some fruits for you ,Arya."said Panchali.

"You mean all laddu for me only?"asked aBheem giving his younger brother Nakul a look .

"Then don't look at our fruits ,bharata."said aNakul .

"Are you threating me,Nakul?"questioned Vrikodhar giving his brother a fake angry look .

"You all plz quite and leave your tension and all work aside and have something."requested Panchali and arranging for their meal.

Pandavas hugged her from behind like little child.

"You are our best reward of life , Panchali."said aYudisthir.

"The way you take care of us ...,love us... But look at us,we can't spend a single moment with you and our child."said aSahadev caressing her belly with affectionately.

"Aren't you angry with us dear?"asked aArjun being apologized

"Arya,I understand your situation. How can I be mad on my husband's? The fathers of child !!! "questioned Panchali blushing.

"Panchali,trust me ,no one will understand us like you.If we are just five fingers of hand then you are the one made us fisted hands."said aNakul emotionally.

"Because you are my soulmate. I have no existence without you ,Arya. My heart beats for you ,Arya."said Panchali looking at their eyes.