Part 11

"Panchali,what happened?"questioned aNakul touching her shoulder.

"Nothing Arya."lied Draupadi.

"Nothing?Then why is our wife's face pale?"asked aYudisthir.

"No color on her face,no smile on her lips.Why?"teased aArjun.

"Arya,you five understand me totally.I can never hide anything from you."smiled Draupadi.

"You can't even try."mocked aNakul.

"Panchali, Panchali."Vrikodher's voice came and Draupadi stood.

"What happened Arya?"asked Draupadi.

"Someone send you some envelope."informed aBheem.

"For me?"asked Draupadi.

"Yeah.See there is written your name."said he and they saw really,there is written'Panchali'.

"Who can send you this? Panchali?"asked a bit suspensely aYudisthir and the 3 too but Draupadi nodded in no.

"Come on,no one would send you this unnecessary.Open it, bharata."requested aArjun to his elder brother who started opening it.

Panchali is looking this afraid.Neither she knows anyone either no one knows her,then who can send?

"Jyesth,see parcel for Panchali."added aSahadev coming run taking that.

"What's is it? Panchali."screamed aYudisthir and Panchali's eyes became watery.

"What's is it,jyesth?"asked aSahadev watching the envelope.

"For Panchali."smirked aBheem.

"What's happening?Please open it first then I am opening this parcel."advised aSahadev and he nodded.

Vrikodher open that and some things fall and they looked at ground.A letter was there too.

Pandavas looked at Panchali angrily who isn't understanding anything but became full pale

"Dear Panchali!"only these was written on the letter and they smirked at her more angrily.

"Open it,"ordered aYudisthir pointing towards the parcel and the second twin started but stopped by Dharmaraj.

"Not you.For whom it has come,she will open it herself."said aYudisthir giving the parcel to her hand.

"Arya."called in watery voice Draupadi.

"Open it first."ordered aArjun.

Draupadi sat on the bed and open it hoping something bad should not,her family should not break.Who send these!

Panchali opened that,there was a open book with roses and a ring and a letter.

The first twin took away the letter and there was written,"Love you Panchali."

Pandavas uttered smirking at Draupadi.

"Arya,I don't k.o..w."requested Draupadi.

"You don't know?Then how is there your name?"asked aSahadev.

"What are you doing behind us, Panchali?"asked calmly aYudisthir looking at Draupadi whose eyes are watery.

"Is there any lack in our love?"asked aBheem confused.

"We gave you everything possible.What you wanted more that you had to do this?"asked aArjun looking at the things.

"Who the person is?"asked clearly aNakul and water fall from Draupadi's eyes.

"Answer us."screamed Pandavas at Draupadi who started crying hardly nodding in no.

"Oh no,baby."called Pandavas hugging Draupadi.

"I don't know."cried Draupadi more saying this.

"We know,we know."kissed aArjun wiping her tears.

"You didn't even go out for a second,we know."confessed aNakul kissing Draupadi's palm.

"People even don't know that we have such a beautiful wife inside the hut."flirted aBheem.

"We are sorry,so sorry to make you cry, darling."said aYudisthir.

"What you did?"asked Draupadi confused.

"We did all this.Who dares to say love you and dear except us to you."said aBheem.

"Huh?"questioned Draupadi.

"Ufffff,you were so sad for someday.We couldn't bear that anymore that's why we planned for this."confessed aArjun sitting with Draupadi.

"Really?"asked Draupadi looking at Pandavas who nodded.

"Don't do this again."requested Draupadi hugging Pandavas tightly.

"Why are you crying,love?"asked aSahadev.

"I thought you would......"Draupadi was struggling with words.

"What had you thought?"asked aYudisthir caressing Draupadi's hair.

"You would le..a..v.e m.e."said Draupadi again crying.

"What if we do?You are beautiful, charming.Anyone would accept you as family member."mocked aNakul and Draupadi looked behind.

"Then leave me."yelled Draupadi sadly.

"Arey,he was just joking don't you know you are our life,you live in our hearts,rule our hearts."exclaimed truthed aYudisthir.

"Won't you leave you ever?"asked Draupadi.

Pandavas nooded touching Draupadi's palms.

"But can we go to others?"asked aArjun smiling a bit.

"Bad joke.No.You would stay with you and love me only."said Draupadi hugging Pandavas more close.

"You loved us this much in a short period, Panchali."questioned aBheem.

"You are my everything.Hold me always like this.There will no one between us ever."promised Draupadi and Pandavas nodded.