Part 16

The two ladies open their bags and took their wedding clothes in hands carefully.

"My marriage,my place.This place was only ours."said one woman emotionally.

"Not even that,every rights of Panchali are truly ours.She is no one."added another one.

"She took everything from us.Only because of her,we are living here as servant where we should have treated like queens."said she.

"And that damn witch is also pregnant!!"gritted she.

"Jiji,we failed already but when she will give birth,her children will have right on the throne what about our children?"asked the woman afraidly.

"You are right."added the woman.

The two fall in great condition,they hadn't think this before.

"Let's kill her children and her."advised the woman.

"What!!!"another's mouth open in shock.

"Yes,I am saying right."said the woman seriously.

"Don't even think that.Mata will kill us."threatened another one.

"Are!!! How would they know that? Everything will happen normally none will catch us."advised she.

"Are you sure?"asked she and another nodded.

"What are you whispering?"asked Mata Parthi from behind and the two nodded at each other silently.

"What are you talking about?"asked she entering and saw the lehenga and somewhere she melt.

"Don't think too much.Everything will be fine."consoled she.

The two nodded lowing.God saved them Himself otherwise,if she would have listen a word about their conversation,they would have kill in the palace.

"You both just do your work.Leave on us other things."said she.

"But now you should be careful to Panchali."said she and they looked at her shockingly.

"Don't forget you are here to care her.Anyway,she is pregnant of my blood.She will give us heir.She is important for us."informed Mata and the two gritted.

"Now go and watch her."ordered Mata Parthi.

"Yes,Mata."said the two and Mata smiled.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Arya if we have twins?"asked Draupadi smiling.

"You want twins!"asked aArjun and Panchali nodded.

"Don't you,Arya!! It would be so fun to be parents of twins."said Panchali.

"Twins!!! You are absolutely like Madri,Putri."exclaimed Mata Kunti entering.

"Mata,"greeted Pandavas and Panchali.

"How are you feeling now,Putri?"asked Mata Kunti and Draupadi nodded in affirmative.

"Mata,who is Madri?"asked Panchali.

"Madri is my sister,mother of Nakul and Sahadev."informed Mata Kunti caressing their hair but Panchali looked confused.

Panchali looking at Mata and Pandavas confused.

"Putri,today I am going to reveal our identity though we should have reveal before but it's our fault."said Mata Kunti and shared look with Pandavas.

"I am not understanding anything Mata."said Panchali.

"Actually Putri,we are hiding here only.We are not what you think.We belong from Royal family."informed Mata Kunti making Panchali shocked fully.