Part 17

I haven't seen anyone in days. Jackson won't let me leave. I can't even see my babies father. I have my phone still though so I fall asleep on FaceTime with him every night. The Avery's were going back to Seattle for his parents funeral. I wasn't invited but that's okay. I didn't know them and I don't really think I'm up for a funeral anyway.
I got dressed in some leggings and a huge sweater that can fit over my whole belly with a pair of vans. I called Adam and told him I was picking him up so we could go Christmas shopping. Christmas was in two weeks and I hadn't bought anything for anyone.

I got into my car and started driving to Adams house. I ended up calling Charlie and Guy to come with us. I don't really know if talking to the girls what is the best idea. They have gotten really close Charlie told me. I pulled up to Adam's and he came out excitedly. "I missed you!" He yelled running carefully to the car. When he got in I told him I missed him too. "Now let's get the boys." I drive to get Guy then Charlie. We head to the mall and it was packed. Full of people. I couldn't go black Friday shopping so I had a lot to do today. I was going to get Adam a new pair of hockey skates, a sweatshirt he's been wanting and a few other smaller things. I was going to get Guy a sweater vest and a cute hat, and Charlie a new pair of rollerblades. I was also got all four of us tickets to see Minnesota Wild a few weeks back. But the game is right before my due date so I'm nervous I'll have the baby early and not be able to go. But we'll see.

"Here's how this is going" I start. "First me and Charlie, Adam and Guy. I need to buy Adam's presents first then when I do I'll shop with him for everyone else's is presents. We meet back here in 2 hours. Got it?" I ask and they all say "Yes ma'am" in unison. I laugh and take Charlie's hand and we head for the escalators. "So what you getting preppy?" I hated when they called him that. "Well some new skates, a sweatshirt and I'm not sure what else to get him." I look around for a store to go into. "Charlie chuckles to himself, "I know what you could get him." He smirks and I shake my head shoving him. "Your so dirty. I just know it was something sexual you were thinking of." I laugh and he nods. "Yep, I was going to say-" "I don't wanna know" I cut him off as we walk into Macy's. We were walking around chatting and grabbing a bunch of things. I picked out a couple of the same sweatshirts in different colors for Adam because I know I'll be taking one so he needs to have one too. I also got him cologne and some other clothes. "You know what Adam is getting me?" I ask Charlie as we look around. He chuckles and raises an eyebrow, "I'm not telling you" he shook his head. I rolled my eyes and kept looking but didn't find anything else to get him. So we went to pay and the line was pretty long. It took us almost an hour to pay so we walked back to where we were gonna meet Adam and Guy and they were already there.

"Common baby!" Adam exclaimed and pulled me away from Charlie before I could even speak to Guy. "Geez relax babe" I laugh and he stops, "Sorry I just missed you." I look at him confused and he pulls me into a kiss. It was soft and a little heated. He pulled away and smiled at me. "So, what did you get me?" I smile and he shakes his head, "I'm not telling you." He chuckled as we walked into American Eagle to get Guys gifts. "So when do the Avery's get back?" Adam asks "The day before Christmas Eve." I respond. "So a couple weeks?" I nod. "Can I stay with you..?" He asks "YES!" I yelled excitedly and he hugged me. I pulled away and scrunched my face up. "I don't know why they're staying for so long but I guess they're grieving. I'm not complaining though, Jackson has been really mean since his parents died but I understand." I grab things for Guy and walk to the line. "Y/n don't let him treat you that way. You can always leave, come live with me and we can raise the baby together ourselves!" Adam's words are tempting but I don't know if that's the best choice.