Chapter fifteen: "I wanna be yours"

Word count: 6,4K

Summary: Our fools in love have to tell everybody they are dating, and prepare for all the teasing.

Warnings: Hardcore fluff, cursing. Spoilers of Season 6 Episode 13 "The thirteenth step". Smut implied but nothing explicit.

A/N: Thank you all for reading this endless, slow-burn series. Thank you for your comments, your support, and your love. I will be writing some one-shots about these two fools in love in the next few weeks and planning a sequel, 'cos I can't just let them go. Love you so much!! 

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Spencer's point of view

There's an old Buddhist saying that when you meet your soulmate, remember that the act to bring you together was 500 years in the making. So always appreciate and be kind to each other.

I couldn't stop thinking about that saying when I woke up, and the first image I saw was (Y/N) lying naked next to me. Her chest rose slowly as she sighed and cuddled closer to me.

She was mine. Just mine. And I wanted to be hers for the rest of my life. Was it too soon to say? Of course, it was.

I had never experienced that amount of peace in my entire life. It was still night when I opened my eyes, but even in the darkness of that room, I could see her beauty shining. I moved carefully, wrapping my arms around her protectively. I thought I was still asleep, 'cos it felt like a dream. But it was real. Very real.

For how long I had wished I could be like that with her. Feeling her in my arms. It felt like a lifetime had passed for us to finally meet the way we were actually meant to be. Together.

(Y/N) slowly moved in my arms and sighed. I looked at her knowing I couldn't shake the silly grin from my face. When she opened her eyes and stared at me, I could read the shock on her face for a few seconds as she remembered what had happened the night before, and her arms tightened around me.

- "Good morning, ma chère"- I whispered and kissed the top of her head.

- "Good morning, honey bunny"- she murmured and moved closer to me, kissing my lips softly- "Slept well?"

- "I hadn't slept this good in months. You?"

- "Me neither."

- "Does that mean we have to sleep together more often to rest better?"- I asked her, and she smiled, blushing, immediately.

- "Those are all the Ph.D. showing, my smart ass boyfriend"- she joked and giggled.

- "Just to make sure it's actually something for a fact, we should make another trial"- I suggested and felt her lips on mine one more time.

- "Tonight?"- (Y/N) asked, smiling.

- "And the night after"- I added, and she just nodded.

- "For at least a whole month."

- "Yes, ma chère. For as long as you want."

I wanted to enjoy that sweet moment forever, but a call to our room let us know Hotch was waiting for us downstairs. It was earlier than we had agreed to meet, but apparently, neither of us had picked up our phones the five times he and Rossi called. On our defense, we were... we didn't really have a decent defense.

Derek and Prentiss looked at us as we reached the lobby, holding our bags and making our best to act normal. We had decided to talk with Hotch first when the case was solved. And then with the rest of the team. Obviously, the fact we were now dating would be big news for our group of friends. (Y/N) had actually thought about organizing a dinner party to drop the information to Frank, Mikey, and Lu. That would make them happy. It felt weird to hide something so big from our friends, but we had to work. Besides, Penelope would never forgive us if she wasn't there when we first told them we were now a couple.