𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲

~ Charlie Conway ~

ꜱᴏᴅᴀᴘᴏᴘ ᴄᴜʀᴛɪꜱ

Soda is very optimistic, sensitive and caring which relates to Charlie very much. He's always looking out for Ponyboy as Charlie is always looking out for Bombay, his Mum and others.

~ Adam Banks ~

ᴘᴏɴʏʙᴏʏ ᴄᴜʀᴛɪꜱ

Both Pony and Adam are thoughtful, kind and willing to help their mates out but both tend to get angsty at times. They both are passionate about what they love.

~ Luis Mendoza ~

ꜱᴛᴇᴠᴇ ʀᴀɴᴅʟᴇ

Both are cocky, protective and 100% smart asses but you gotta love 'em. Steve is always looking out for Soda, as Luis does with Jesse although not forgetting about the rest of the group.

~ Fulton Reed ~

ᴅᴀʀʀᴇʟ 'ᴅᴀʀʀʏ' ᴄᴜʀᴛɪꜱ

Darry and Fulton are strong, mean and everything in between. Though they have a strong facade, behind that they have a big heart. They are both loveable like a big teddy bear.

~ Dwayne Robertson ~

ᴋᴇɪᴛʜ 'ᴛᴡᴏ-ʙɪᴛ' ᴍᴀᴛᴛʜᴇᴡꜱ

Both are big-hearted, loyal jokesters. You can't have a show without them, the missing piece that everyone longs for. Whether it be Two-bit crashing the movies or Dwayne at a rodeo you just can't help but adore them.

~ Guy Germaine ~

ᴊᴏʜɴɴʏ ᴄᴀᴅᴇ

Both are like the 'pet' of the group. Vulnerable in a group surrounded by tough, is a way to exaggerate. Although both are favourable they come with a sick { NOT GOOD SICK} life.

~ Dean Portman ~

ᴅᴀʟʟᴀꜱ 'ᴅᴀʟʟʏ' ᴡɪɴꜱᴛᴏɴ

Impulsive, confused but sweet. An unexpected mix with a lot of rebellion. I mean who else would say "nothing legal" when someone asks 'what'd you wanna do.'