𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲?

~ Charlie Conway ~

Him

As clingy as you probably are, it takes you by surprise every time he's asking for so many cuddles or just to simply hold your hand. "Y/nnnnn." "Charlieee I love you but im writing, you can't hold my hand bubba." "Ugh why can't you just cuddle with me. What's this piece for anyway? It's actually really good." "Thanks dude, School project weighing 45% of my grade." "Okay okay I'm going now." "Wait can I have a hug please :)." "you're so clingy." "says you!"

~ Adam Banks ~

Both

To be honest a bit more you than him but he was ALWAYS one for PDA and constant affection. I mean how could he resist you ;) "Adam *grabby hands*." "But y/n this burger is so good (add in some sarcasm for SPICE)" "then I deny the right to talking you if you decide to choose a burger over moi" *adam walks over to you* "this is only because you just made me feel lonely" "is it though? or is it because I'm so irresistible" "you asked me first y/n/n." "that's because you're mine and I have rights." "Is that so?" "Yes that's so."

~ Luis Mendoza ~

Him

PUBLIC. DISPLAYS. of. AFFECTION. This precious boy will literally scream if you aren't within 5 metres of him. "Good morning princess." *silence* "y/n?" *gets up* "princess, where you at?" "I'm in the kitchen lu!" *HUGS FROM BEHIND 🙏😩* "that's not fair you left me alone" "hey! I'm making you breakfast!" "and that's the only reason you're forgiven." *KISSES YOUR CHEEK* "good morning princess" "morning my love."

~ Fulton Reed ~

You

It's cuddles galore with you two and as much as he can deny it, he doesn't mind cuddles either. "hey precious whatcha up to?" "tv and now cuddles." "no y/n no cuddles i need to shower I just had practice with Charlie." "but you left me here all day." "I asked if you wanted to come!" "well smart ass I was comfortable duh." "fine but let me shower first.""thank you my boy" "yeah yeah your welcome darling."

~ Dwayne Robertson ~

You

Even though he was a bit of a flirt you were still the one always clung to his side. *you hug him* "sunshine, I ain't hugging you back until we go to a rodeo." "oh yeah cowboy." "yeah!" " where are you gonna find a rodeo round here at 10pm in Minnesota?" "Oh shush" *hugs you* "i always win, just saying."

~ Guy Germaine ~

Him

Hands. Waist. Around your neck. That is where you'll find his arm/hands ALWAYS. If y'all have different classes he's always like bouncing on his feet just to see you again. MAN IS A SIMP. "Hey hot rod it's time for class, we gotta go." "but doll, this is the class I don't get to see youuuu. Wanna skip with me? ;)" "no. 100% not. I have perfect attendance unlike you. Besides todays been shortened only a 35 min class idiot." "Fine, but I'm walking you." "So you can be late to your own class on the other side of the school?" "No so I can see you longer." "Alright alright who wouldn't want to see more of me any 😏." "Aight flirt here's your class." *PUSHES UR FACE* "bye bye"

~ Dean Portman ~

You

Yeah yeah we guessed it I guess BUT he never ever complains because your affection is his fetish. "Girl, why are we not looking like all of 'em other couple 'round the school. You know like why do they hold each other's hands and stuff." "What? Like this?" *grabs his hand* "yeah THAT." "Well I'm gonna do it more often." "No" "too bad" "that's unfair" "it's called love my man." "It's that why I call you wifey." "To be perfectly honest, I don't know why you call me wifey." "Cause that's your shirt material." "NUH UH THATS NOT OKAY." "C'mon! That was smooth!"

~ Les Averman ~

Both

I don't know why I even need to explain this but yes ALWAYS with each other. "Bro why don't you two just conjoin yourselves or something instead of hanging of each other 24/7." "Adam, we can't help that you're a lonely mofo." "Or that I have a smart girlfriend." *adam scoffs and leaves* "by the way you're the one that looks like a nerd." (MISS ERICA SINCLAIR) "yeah whatever" *you cling to his side* "you smell nice." "I always do." "mhmm totallyyy." "ha ha sooo funny." "I know not everyone can be as perfect as mwah.