𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭

//Y/N POV//

            𝐔𝐒𝐀          𝐕𝐒          𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃

              2             ----               3

"Fulton? Really?" I scoffed, shaking my head watching my best friend being thrown off the ice. I saw Iceland's Coach mutter something to the ref. 'Weird, oh well.' I thought."Hey jules you right?" I said skating over to her with Adam. "Yeah all good, I'd watch yourself though." I looked at her confused. "You're their next target." Adam said glaring at a couple of the players, putting his arm around me. "Thanks but we got a game to play remember?" i say, skating to my position and waiting for the play to resume. "Aren't you a pretty little one?" The big iceland guy says from beside me.' Lets have some fun with this, payback for being an ass to my friend' I thought. "Wow! You really think so?" i smirked slightly even though he couldnt see. Adam glanced at us, gritting his teeth. I gave him a 'i got this chill out look' before continuing back to the clueless baboon. "Yeah darling whats your name?" He grinned disgustingly. "Get," I smirked, adding an accent to make it more believeable. He looked at me questioningly. "Last name?" His own voice laced with a think accent. "fucked." I grinned. The puck was dropped. I went in, leaving him shocked. This left me to scrape in an unassisted goal. "Yeah Y/N!" Fulton roared from the penalty box, as I celebrated with Charlie and Adam.

Our scores kept coning so close to a draw but everytime we scored, they did too. Averman passed me the puck. 'Oh my DUCKS!' I mentally screamed, watching two big ass Icelands running to corner me. I pulled a quick fakey and passed to Adam. He scored and before we had time to celebrate, that iceland shithead from before decided to break his wrist. I rushed over to Adam and helped him off the ice. "YOU ABSOLUTE, PIECE OF ICELAND BIRDSHIT." I shrieked, slapping him and kicking him where the sun dont shine. "you little-." he started before i decided to cut him off. "Tsk tsk tsk. First you try to pick up an innocent girl just trying to play THEN try to pick up a taken girl THEN you break her boyfriends wrist THEN you cuss at her." i said crossing my arms, watching my gang skate up behind me. "Look, i dont know how things work in iCeLaNd but thats sure not how we treat competitors here. Got it?" I mocked. "Y/L/N OFF FOR 5 MINUTES!" The ref called coming up to the commotion. The team called in protest. "C'mon ref! you send her off for defending herself but you cant send him off for breaking someone's wrist!" Coach Bombay called from the sidelines. "Y/l/n you have 30 seconds to get off before its a permanent game ban!" I flipped the ref off before skating off. This lead the whole stadium to erupt into cheers and boos.

"y/n? Why the hell are you down here?" Adam said standing up as i threw my helmet on the floor. Dean was in with us too. "YEAH Y/N! IM SO PROUD LITTLE BRO!" He grinned giving me a high five. "Y/n what did you do?!?" Adam raised his voice. "I just got back at that iceland guy, relax." I said pulling my guernsey off. "Yeah how by giving him a blowjob?" He muttered. Dean who was conveniently drinking water, sprayed it all of my open locker in shock. "EXCUSE ME?!" I screamed. I was not in a flattering mood and i dont care who he is to me i will not be treated like a slut. "Yeah! you heard me! I saw you and him. Probably scheduling a make out session after the game." Dean looked at adam with pure revulsion. "You obviously didnt watch the game properly then." dean scoffed walking away to get a towel.

The tension was thick when Julie walked in. I threw a stool in my rage. "I'd be mad too." She said, walking away. As dean gave me more things to destroy, adam and jules were conversing at her locker.

                   //ADAMS POV//

"i cannot believe she just did that!" julie said, exasperated. 'Finally someone understands' i mentally sighed. "I know! Like why would she do that!" i replied. "Because you actually mean something to her." she said sipping her water. Her comment took me off guard. "Wait huh? I thought we were talking bout her flirting with the iceland guy." I raised my eyebrow in confusion. "Dumbass she got herself kicked out of the game defending you, me and herself," she looked at me with wide eyes, the sound of y/n destroying everything echoing behind us. "what the hell did you do?!" She whisper yelled grabbing my shirt. "Shit, i accused her of trying to get with the iceland guy." her eyes grew enraged. "you have 5 seconds to tell me EXACTLY what you said to her." She growled threateningly. I told her, stuttering slightly. She slapped me across the face, timing it perfectly to y/n punching dean's padding. "You have," she peered at the clock on the wall. "exactly 4 hours to apologise, explain and make up with her and if its not done by the end of the day, you're going to meet someone much, much worse than Mr. Steal-your-girl-iceland-guy. You copy?" she bared her teeth menacingly, i could only nod my head. "Good." She said sweetly before preparing to meet the now defeated team. i decided to slip a note into Y/n's jacket pocket.

                        //Y/N POV//

After coach gave another patronising speech, we all headed home. I slipped into my guernsey again and shrugged my windbreaker on. I slung my bag onto my shoulder and began my way out. I passed the rink and my hands grew cold, so i slipped them into my pockets. 'huh? whats this?' I thought.

𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

- 𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙭𝙭

i smiled, quickening my pace toward the exit. I looked around only to find adam. "What do you want." I said stubbornly. "That was rhetorical by the way, but you wouldnt understand what that is seeing as you dont seem to understand anything lately." i tried to walk off but he stopped me, grabbing my wrist. "look y/n can you please just let me explain?" he looked at me with his pleading eyes. 'Stay strong y/n do NOT cave innnn' i mentally muttered. "What, im expected to just because you can't!" i scoffed crossing my arms. "I'm sorry for making stupid assumptions when i didnt know the full story." He took a step closer to me. "I honestly dont care that you made dumb assumptions Adam, im pissed that you went to the conclusion of 1. Me being a slut and 2. Trying to get ins with another guy. Like literally anything to accuse me of and you pick that." i walked toward him slowly. "Y/n i know. I got jealous, and i knew he was  using you to get at me." He looked at the floor. "Alright cake eater we get it youre a simp." i chuckled. "Too much?" he asked. He put his arms out signalling me too hug him. "Just a bit," I chuckled a bit. "Hey i thought i ran here for ice cream." You grinned evily at him. "Yeah alright." You let out a little cheer and happy dance.

"You know you cant buy me ice cream every time youre a jealous prick right?" I said leaving the ice cream parlor. "Yeah I know, but there's always oreos or milkshakes." he put his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into his side. I looked up at him and smiled. "So funny." I reached up and pecked his lips. "I love you y/n/n." he smiled, gazing at my lips. "Yeah yeah, i love you too cake eater."

Word count: 1308 words

Thanks to @theskyisfinallyopen for giving me another amazing request! You helped me publish in the midst of my writers block. i hope this turned out how you wanted it and please everyone else request!