𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐲 & 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭

Y/n pov 

Ugh i seriously hate coach Orion. His breathe almost slapping my cheeks as we stood face to face, glaring at each other with pure disgust. "L/n, you're a step away from being off this team and out of this school. Now judging by you're current state i don't think you want to do that." Orion stated, still staring at me, emotionless. "Oh yeah? Oh what would you say my current state is huh?" I huffed angrily. "Y/n, i think we should go cool off yeah?" Charlie said grabbing my arm. I looked at him and noticed he modelled the same look as me towards Orion. "Sure." I scoffed. "Conway, L/n i wouldn't bother showing up anymore if i were you." Orion said. Charlie and i both spun around rather dramatically. "Excuse me?" Charlie yelled making me flinch a little. I looked to the team and saw them all looking at their feet. Suddenly Guy and i made eye contact. I looked at him with pleading eyes, hoping he would come with me. Instead I received an unapologetic declining glance. We're going to be like that then are we?

Charlie pov

"C'mon n/n let's get out of here." I said as we and Fulton strutted off the ice. When we made it to the change rooms i noticed n/n was on the verge of tears. Did i do something? She threw her helmet at Guy's locker before changing into her regular clothes. Fulton and I exchanged weary looks. Great, I've been kicked off the team, out of school, clueless as to where the real coach is AND soon to be grounded. What a day i tell ya. "Hey Charlie can  i uh crash at your place tonight? Dad's gonna be mad when he finds out and I'd honestly rather your mum yell than dad." Y/n asked. Y/n and I are basically siblings but no one knows, they all reckon we're best friends. "Yeah sure. Can't say i blame you he is pretty scary." We laughed as we walked Fulton to his alley. 

A few hours later

"How bout tomorrow we go to the mall amusement park thing with Fulton" y/n said whilst scribbling something down on her journal. "I'm down." I replied lazily. "Ok cool."  She smiled. A familiar song came on the stereo as we both started nodding our heads. "If you say that you are mine, ill be here till the end of time. So you got to let me know, should i stay or should i go." She started to sing softly, still focused on her task. "You know, i have no idea why we still listen to this song its like 10 years old!" I laughed. "It's good is it not?" She raised an eyebrow up. "True it is pretty good." I smiled. A massive bang came from outside and the two of us both rushed to the windowsill. A man coming out of  black Toyota supra and towards my front door. " oh shit!" We said in unison. She put a finger to her mouth and pointed downstairs. I nodded my head to the window and she agreed. 

Y/n pov 

Charlie and I made it down from his window and skated to the park in between our houses and went to the duck's makeshift cubby that was amongst the trees. We knew nobody was gonna be there, everybody seemed to have forgot about it, except Charlie and I of course. "C-C-Charlie h-have you spoken t-t-to guy rec-cently?" I asked my teeth chattering from the cool breeze. His arm wrapped around my shoulders bringing me into a hug. "No n/n I'm sorry but I saw the way he looked at you today, and the way you reacted. I'm sorry you don't deserve that." He replied, tensing up. "Charlie y-you good?" I asked looking into his brown eyes. His eyes darted around the overload of trees scattered around us. "Hm? oh yeah I'm good, you just go to sleep." He said. I still didn't buy it but I ain't bothered to dwell on it. My eyes grew heavy and Charlie's grip started to slightly loosen on me. I carefully shifted my head and saw his soft brown curls were on his face and his eyes were looming sleep. I smiled to myself before dozing off myself.

_-Time skip-_ the next day 

guy pov

"Guy, I don't know why you did that. She was pissed and you may or may not have lost THE y/n l/n." Averman sighed before started up again. "She's literally nicknamed 'the fox',  you know? THE toughest hockey player in our international competition, she beat up half the Iceland players when they were at least double her size, not to mention she already had a freaking academic scholarship for this trashy school so she didn't need one for hockey AND she's without a doubt the prettiest girl on the team." The leaves crunched from  below our feet, each slowly crumbling beneath our weight. "Averman just shut up alright!" I scoffed. "Ok fine but just remind me why we're here right now." Averman asked. "Ugh I told you last night I saw y/n and Charlie sneak off to the cubby last night." I rolled my eyes and started walking faster. 

My eyes burned as we edged closer to the two figures. "BRO DID THEY BANG?!" Averman whispered yelled. I ignored him and stomped up to the cubby. Both of them must've just woken up. "What do you think you're doing! Sleeping with my girl now!" I yelled shoving charlie. He got in my face just like y/n had done to coach Orion yesterday. "Guy! Cut it out! Charlie was there to comfort when you weren't! You treated my so badly it's not funny! So dont even dare to try and call me your girl anymore because you can kiss our relationship goodbye!" She cried, tears pouring out of her y/e/c eyes. "I don't think sleeping with you is exactly what I would call comfort y/n." Averman sighed shakily. "Oh my god! Because none of the other guys have tried to feel me up before! charlie is my best friend not even, more a brother ok so just leave already." She laughed, standing her ground. Averman turned towards the door but I just stood there, glaring at their closeness. "Dude let's go." Averman huffed grabbing my arm. I flinched out of his grasp. "This is not the end." I said angrily. "Oh but I think it is." Charlie smirked, coming up next to her smugly. What an ass he is for stealing my girl.