𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐱 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭

"what are you doing here?!" the three teens spit between each other. "we need to talk!" bombay looks between the ridiculously. "alright you three come with me." he grabs an arm from each of them and drags them into a room. "y/n, charlie, sit. guy get out." they all grumble in response.

charlie's pov
silence fills the room. for the first time in the 16 years i've known y/n, i'm at a loss for words. i take in every inch of her. she's been crying, a lot. she somehow looks serene, like peace amongst a war. "y/n, i really am-" "don't tell me youre sorry char. i really don't want anyone's pity right now." then i saw it. the fire burned horribly in her eyes. she looks as if she could kill. "i didn't mean what i said in the woods. it pained me more than you genuinely think it would've. it just killed me watching you constantly go at each other, knowing that part of it was caused by me. you were so sad and angry about it all the time so i thought that removing the source of your fighting would resolve it." i could feel the tears coming. she didnt dare break eye contact. "charlie, what makes you think that taking away the only thing that gives me the will to live would make me happier? i loved guy but the love for you i have is different and will always be different. you will always have a special place in my heart charlie." we stood in silence for a moment. "y/n, for the love of god please dont kill him. i wouldnt mind if you did but you going to jail wouldnt do us any favours." we chuckled. i brought her in for a hug, swiping tears from her cheeks. "alrighty, you go girl!" "shut up!" next thing i knew i was sat next to coach again.

y/n's pov
oh god, why did charlie have to go first? now i actually feel good but i have to put on a face for guy. this he deserves. I sit eyes ablaze, glaring as he walks or struts  through the door. "sit." he sits. i slap him across the face. "i deserved that." "you sure as hell did. now, you have 1 minute to explain your actions and apologise before you cop one hell of a mouthful from me. go." i'm infuriated right now. if i had the chance, his face would be in all different directions by now. "I'm sorry," i roll my eyes. im sick of hearing it. "surely you do not think this is fair y/n. you are my girlfriend, not his. you cannot expect me to not get jealous when youre with him. i felt as if i couldnt even enjoy you or us when hes around. I-." He splutters, i cut him off. "Times up. Now youre going to listen." I huff, inhaling sharply before truly starting on him. "guy, i do not think you can understand the level of immaturity youre radiating right now. i dont understand why it is so hard for you to comprehend the fact that charlie and I are just friends. always have been and always will be. for a time, what we had was valued more than what charlie and i had. you know how big that is guy." silence was always the loudest thing when it came to guy, so i used it to my advantage. i had the upper hand. "i loved you. i loved you and yet you still kept an eye out for my own friend connie and you can't even bullshit me on that one. guy, it is incomprehensible how stupid you made yourself look in front of everyone when you got jealous. now. you had no right into forcing another one of my friends into stalking me even though the fact of you stalking me is far worse. you had no right to confront us like that. you had no right whatsoever to act like that. to act in my defence. do you want to know why?" he sat stunned, never daring to look into my eyes. i'd gotten him. "because after my so called 'defiance' we were done and you knew it. you can't act like you were a saviour in the woods. seriously, guy. what ever happened to you? what happened to the guy who would always to try make me blow off training? to the guy who would race me on the ice? to the guy who would sit by the waterfall with me and make bracelets? to the guy that built that cubby house in the woods for me so i could get away from everything after i moved from indiana?" i walked out. the silence, though unbearable, felt victorious. the tension however, so dense it could've been mistaken for the rink fog at four in the cool december mornings. 

guy's pov

it's done. i can't get her back. everything she said in there was true. i lost the y/n l/n. the fox. the hockey queen. the destined valedictorian. i sit, still. i'm terrified to move. horrified, even. the squeal of the door makes my skin crawl more than y/n's words did. "how's it going champ?" charlie stands awkwardly at the door. i look at him. can he tell i'm about to cry? "it's alright bud. let it out. she has that affect on people." i glare at him. i would punch him if it was actually worth it. "you're a prick." "aww much love." i roll my eyes and laugh. "gosh, that was weird. you were all like sad over THE Y/N L/N! like boo hoo get over it." "shut up you probably cried too." he gasped dramatically. "i would never!" "nooo you were just all 'y/nnnn i'm sowwyyy' huh." "get lost you goof." 

the two of us walk out to meet coach. he looks between us happily. "sorry coach, we're still not best buddies." coach just rolls his eyes. he looks to me. "she's in the change rooms. our ones." i turn to go in that direction. "guy! she's changing so you might want to hurry! and make sure she hasn't torn up anymore of the joint please!" coach shouts. i chuckled and break into a jog. "go get her slugger!" i hear charlie call. i round the corner, almost crashing into a concrete pillar on the way. i slam the door open and there  she is. her y/h/c hair, shunning her features from my direction. that was until she turned. i rushed towards her. "guy? what are y-." my lips collided with hers. the familiar taste electrified my body. "you told me you loved me. you never let me finish y/n." she looked up at me with those eyes. her stunning y/e/c eyes. "i love you too."

                                                                                          the end 

hi everyone! thank you for your amazing patience and persistence. here, as requested is the final part. a reminder that you guys should feel free to request anything and everything! i hope you guys enjoyed it and i cannot stress enough how grateful i am for 17k! much love everyone!