Sports Festival

Goku walked across the halls of U.A and noticed Aizawa moving like a caterpillar in his sleeping bag.

Goku - You good buddy?

Aizawa - Mic annoyed the hell out of me and I'm trying to find a spot for some sleep.

Goku - I would recommend my room but it's not the quietest spot of the school.

Aizawa gave a small chuckle and Goku went to his classroom to see everyone sitting as he pulled out a few papers.

Goku - Now everyone...We will begin your training for the Sports Festival.

Kirishima - Yeah let's kick ass!

Jirou - Wait is it a good idea to release the Sports Festival after a villain attack.

Goku - I mean no one was injured and we took care of it completely fine. Plus security is gonna be tripled. Plus what's life without a little of danger and this danger will help you be less bitches.

Izuku - Well damn dad!

Bakugo - Yeah I agree. All of you are bitches! Especially you Deku!

Izuku - Fuck you Kacchan!

Goku - Okay enough. Now you have two weeks of training but I am free on Wednesday and Thursday so just think of that.

Kirishima - Wait thats tomorrow.

Goku smiled as he dismissed everyone as he left the room and everyone was talking about the announcement.

Izuku was writing his training plans and Bakugo sat on his chair on the opposite position facing Izuku.

Bakugo - No you have to add 20 more pounds to make it affective.

Izuku - No this is just the warm up and we'll try to add more on our Kaioken.

Bakugo - I mean I can go up to 6 now.

Izuku - Heh I can go up to 6 and a half.

Bakugo grew more angry as he bitched slapped Izuku making fall of the seat.

Bakugo - Fuck you.

Izuku - Yeah you do slap like a bitch.

Todoroki - Guys can you both help me learn my Ki better and also learn the Kaioken?

Izuku - Sure.

Bakugo - Fine just don't be a drag.

Kirishima - Hey guys I wanna join.

Momo - I would also join your training.

Izuku - Well Dad did say he was free for the next two days so we're gonna show up here tomorrow ready to push ourselves to the limit.

Izuku opened the door and he noticed how every other student was right in front of them blocking their path.

Izuku - What the...what are you guys doing?

Mineta - They're probably trying to hold us hostage.

Bakugo - No you shrimp they're looking at the competition. Now you've seen what a future pro looks like now move it extras.

Iida - That was uncalled for Bakugo!

Bakugo ignored him and just walked away and some random guy with purple hair walked up to them. 

Shinso - I thought your class was impressive but you just sound like an ass. Is all of Class 1A this delusional or what? Looking at the competition is what everyone else are doing but I'm here to tell you to watch your back because without any careful you'll lose your spot. 

Izuku - That isn't gonna happen.

Shinso and Izuku glared at each other but both got an understanding. 

Everyone left and Izuku started to get excited on the competition. However someone put their hand on his shoulder. 

Izuku - Yeah? 

Momo - Do you really believe that you should be that confident? 

Izuku - Oh I'm confident that I'm gonna get some excitement but I'm also scared since we don't even know half of the students quirks so everyone let's give our best shot.

Everyone nodded and Izuku and Yaoyorozu walked together explaining training probabilities and Todoroki spoke with Uraraka getting her up to speed on how she could also use the martial arts training if she wanted to move much more faster. 

However after all of them walked out Bakugo stood out there with a glare and everyone saw that he was looking at Izuku and Todoroki. 

All three of them got in a stare down and Izuku raised his fist with both Bakugo and Todoroki bumping their fist at the same time. 

Goku watched from the inside and smiled seeing how the next generation was gonna be alright. He went back to his classroom and started meditating again and he was now inside a dark void again he walked into what looked like a locked door. He broke all the locks and Goku saw the monster inside. 

Goku - I think it's time we work together