Meeting the Bakugos

It has been nice since I came to this world and met Izuku and Inko. Right now we are walking Izuku to school for an open house.

Izuku - Mr Goku hurry I want to you to meet someone.

Goku - I'm coming Izuku.

Izuku was pulling me to run to a friend of his,while Inko was talking to the teachers.

Izuku - Kacchan!

A boy with ash blonde hair who had his mother with him she also looked exactly like him.

Izuku - That's my friend Katsuki Bakugo but I call him Kacchan.

Goku - Oh hi Katsuki I'm Goku it's nice to meet you.

Katsuki was looking at me like he was checking me out. I found it funny but I let him finish.

Bakugo - Is he your new dad Deku?

Izuku - No but he's also quirkless and hes super strong.

Bakugo - How can he be strong if he's quirkless? If you are strong then prove it lift that table with everyone here on it.

I smiled as I waited and saw how almost every child were on the table.

Bakugo - This guy may look buff but I bet he's a wimp and weak.

I surprised them when I was lifting the table with just one hand.

Goku - So do I count as strong now?

Bakugo - Yeah that was awesome are you a pro or something?!

Goku - Nope actually I'm from out of town.

Kid#2 - Cool from where?

Goku - From far away.

Kid#3 - Your so cool and you look so strong what's your quirk?

Goku - Sorry kids but I'm quirkless.

All the kids and most of the adults were shocked instead of Izuku and Inko and some started asking me questions.

Kid - What your quirkless a normal guys would have struggled you must have train so much.

Goku - You got that right. If you train and break your limits then you'll be able to achieve anything if you believe in yourself.

Kid#5 - Wow he spoke like a hero. Wait Izuku what's your quirk you said you went to the doctor but you never told us.

Izuku looked down but he said it as I knew it was hard for him to live in a world of power and not have any.

Izuku - I'm.......quirkless.

Everyone was silent until a girl from the class said something that kinda cheered him up.

Girl#1 - So you're gonna be like Goku here? Cool that means you can be strong like him.

Everyone then started saying he was gonna be like me as I decided to lift Izuku and he smiled. Katsuki looked at him and gave a small smile as all of the kids went out and played.

Inko - Thank you for helping Izuku.

Goku - Oh no need to thank me Inko i'm honored and glad to help Izuku.

The day went on normal but Katsuki's family offered us to eat at their house as Inko agreed and we went as Izuku and Katsuki went to play. Something stranger happen I felt a weird feeling with Inko as she was talking with Katsuki's parents.

After an hour we left and we thanked them for inviting us. We went back to the apartment as Izuku fell asleep and I picked him up and put him back in his room.

Goku - Man Izuku you love All Might don't you. I promise to make sure your dream comes true.

I tucked him in bed as I closed the door and went to the shower and changed into a tank top and fell on the couch as Inko sat next to me as she hugged me. I was confused on why.

Inko - Thank you Goku again ever since you showed up Izuku has been more happy and he's been happy ever since he known he was quirkless.

Goku - Inko you don't need to thank me like I said before Izuku and your happiness are my new top priority. Now you look tired you need some rest.

Out of nowhere I felt a warm feeling as Inko put her lips on mine and for some reason I liked it and something was controlling me. I pushed my lips and she was enjoying it out of nowhere my instincts took over me as I picked her up and took her to the bed as we continued to have our lips together. After a while I took off my shirt and we continued to feel good with each other for the rest of the night.

(Timeskip)

Over the years Goku has taught Izuku how to be strong and Goku even surprised both Inko and Izuku by becoming a Pro Hero after taking many tests and getting his hero license so he could at least fly around without trouble.

Right now Izuku was going to school with his best friend Bakugo.

Bakugo - I'm telling you Edgeshot can easily defeat Endeavor.

Izuku - What no way! Edgeshot would lose against Endeavor since he can easily burn the whole area and he can predict his movements.

Bakugo - You know who can easily defeat them without a sweat and is the strongest?

Izuku - Yeah.

Bakugo/Izuku - Goku/All Might.

Both looked at each other as they started arguing again. To understand why they argued because Bakugo has always looked up to All Might but since he had a real pro hero being his uncle for 6 years. Bakugo knew that Goku was way stronger than All Might. But even though Goku is Izuku step father he still loved All Might and thought he was unbeatable.

Bakugo - Are you serious Goku can beat All Might if he transforms into Super Saiyan!

Izuku - I love my dad but he is nowhere near All Might's power.

Both went to school arguing as for Goku he was facing off against a few gunman.

Goku - Come on guys I have somewhere to be right now and your making me late.

Gunman - Shoot him!

All the men shoot their guns as Goku caught all of the bullets and quickly knocked the gunmen out.

Goku - Jeez you guys. Go get some jobs seriously stop doing bad things. I hope I can make it back home without Inko getting mad at me for the 2nd time this week.

Goku quickly flew to his home as he opened the door with cautious.

Goku - Okay Goku just quickly go to the bed and hide before she catches you.

I walk in as I start using my speed to get to the bed. I noticed she wasn't in the kitchen but I hear the shower on.

Goku - (sigh) thank goodness she's in the shower now she won't notice.

??? - Notice what honey?

Goku back shivered as he slowly turned around and saw his new wife Inko Midoriya smiling at him.

Goku - Hi honey....lovely weather?

Inko moves towards the door as she locked it and she pushed Goku to the bed as he knew what was gonna happen.

Goku - Help.

Inko - No help for you Son Goku Midoriya.