A New Holder

Inko - GOKU!!!

Goku quickly opened the door as he saw that Inko was walking back and forth stressed out.

Goku - What's wrong?!

Inko - Izuku is not here and he didn't leave a note, nothing!

Goku - Oh no. (pulls phone out) Toshi we have a problem.

(4 hours later)

It was nighttime and the front door slowly opened and Izuku was sneaking in back from the house in a hoodie and black jeans but something was different he was followed by Katsuki.

Bakugo - Hurry and lets get to the room so I can sleep.

Izuku - Shut up.

Both closed the door silently and tried to walk forward but were stopped when the lights turned on and they saw an angry Inko sitting there.

Inko - Where were you boys at all evening?

Izuku/Bakugo - W-We....were....t-training with All Might.

The chair on their left turned around and All Might in his weak form was shown but he had a small frown bigger than usual.

All Might - You want to try again.

The next sound terrified them as they heard a sound of a belt.

??? - 🎵I'm about to whip somebody's ass🎵

Bakugo - Well Deku it was nice to hang out today but I gotta go!

Before he could go Goku pulled him and Izuku to the room as he gave them the worst question a parent could ask a child.

Goku - Tell me son, Katsuki which belt?

Both stood there frozen and scared as they saw a pile of belts on Izuku bed and they even saw a full metal rubber belt.

Bakugo - I choose the 3rd one.

Izuku - I'm going with the 5th.

Goku - Oh is it that one (picks up belt) NO! Okay you know I'm kinda in a good mood since your mom made Kasudon so I'll choose Katsuki's next.

He picked up the belt and Izuku saw a small pebble and this terrified him, Bakugo on the other hand was smiling and relieved.

Goku - Looks like Katsuki won. You know what that means Izuku.

Izuku - Yeah

After 10 minutes Goku walked out the door and both Inko and All Might asked if he whooped him and Goku nodded as he told him with the metal belt.

All Might - That has to hurt.

Goku - Yeah he never wins.

In reality Goku just grounded Izuku and told him he wasn't allowed to train or hangout with Bakugo. Which made Izuku pretty sad since both are like a set so he was pretty down for that punishment. Come on you really think Goku would whoop his son hahahahaha no.

(The next day)

Goku was walking to Dagobah until he heard a scream and he ran towards the sound as he saw Izuku on top of all of the trash. Letting out a giant battle cry as he flew down to the bottom and Goku saw All Might in his buff form.

All Might - You must be proud Izuku, you finished and with time to spare. I bet Goku and young Bakugo will be proud you gotten this far.

Goku - I know we are. Now Izuku how far can you go now?

Bakugo - I say enough for both of us to destroy a building the size of the cities old clock tower.

Goku - Okay now I think it's time for you both to get some breakfast and head towards the exam. But please remember to hold back because now it's time to fully show what you can do.

Both got ready as Goku and All Might bought them breakfast and were talking about telling them but Goku told All Might to keep it a surprise.

Goku - They'll find out on their own so no worries.

All Might - Now it's time for me to go I have some business to finish.

Bakugo - Same here I'm gonna go home and get my stuff ready. Deku I'll see you in an hour.

Izuku - Okay bye Kacchan.

Goku - See ya Katsuki.

He left as Goku actually got something for Izuku as he waited for both to leave.

Goku - Okay son I have something for you and I hope you like it.

Izuku opened the case and he gave his father a huge smile and hug as he put on his uniform and Goku told him to give it his best.

Izuku - Dad I'll make you proud.

He made it to U.A as Bakugo was their as well, but before anything else he tripped and started telling himself one phrase.

"I'm a failure after all that hard training, I'm sorry All Might I'm sorry dad."

But his fall never came as he was stopped by a girl who had a hand on his shoulder she helped him back up as Bakugo only was trying his best not to laugh and caught the whole action in video.

Bakugo - Uncle Goku is going to love this.

Izuku - Sorry I.......you son of a bitch! Delete that now!

Bakugo - Ha No way. I'll delete it when Goku becomes the Number 1 Hero.

Careful what you wish for because Goku became the Number 4 Hero today and he had a new suit improvement.