Arrival

We begin our story with a man named Son Goku. Goku has protected the Earth many times by the Red Ribbon Army, King Piccolo, The Saiyans, Frieza and Cell. During the times Goku has prevailed many times but now he stays in the Other World. He sacrificed his life for his family and his planet but decided to stay in the Other World to protect his friends. As his son Gohan is now the protector of Earth with his baby brother Goten. But this story isn't about Gohan it's about how Goku life changed.

Goku is training even harder than before after facing Pikkon.

King Kai - Goku your close but not yet there to reach the ascended level of Super Saiyan like Gohan did.

Goku - Yeah but I still have to improve even more then I'll reach it.

King Kai - Goku are you sure you made the right call not going back to the living world?

Goku - Yeah I did. I don't want to be the cause of the Earths destruction so it's better if I stay here.

Out of nowhere a small portal starts to open as Goku notices it and feels himself being pulled through.

Goku - King Kai Run!!!!

Goku is then pulled by the portal as it disappears and he is falling through space as he faints through the lack of oxygen.

(While in another world)

A young boy with green hair is just told he was quirkless as his world is destroyed and he keeps a shocked smile on his face.

His mother is showing signs of concerns for her son and she starts to drive him home but during her drive she sees the people stopped driving as the atmosphere started to move like a circle and a purple portal opened and a figure fell to the floor right next to the car of the young mother and her son.

??? - Izuku stay in the car ok?!

Izuku - Mama!

The woman walks out as she sees that a man who had a orange gi and crazy hair with blue boots, wristbands and a blue undershirt.

??? - My goodness are you okay?!

Goku - Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine.

But suddenly Goku realizes that he's in the living world.

Goku - Strange I shouldn't even be here.

??? - What?

Goku - Nothing sorry if I caused any damage.

??? - No worries what's your name?

Goku - My name is Son Goku but please call me Goku. What's your name?

??? - My name is Inko Midoriya and let me introduce you to my son.

Inko moved to her car as a her son named Izuku jumped out and stayed behind his mothers leg looking scared at the man who smiled.

Inko - Goku I would like you to meet my son Izuku Midoriya. Don't be shy Izuku say hi.

Izuku - Hello.

Goku - Hi Izuku my names Goku it's nice to meet you.

Goku reached his hand out with a smile on his face as Izuku saw that he was safe and he took it.

Izuku - Um Mr.Goku?

Goku - Yeah Izuku?

Izuku - Do you have a quirk?

Goku looked confused as for a second saw that Izuku had his head down. He looked at Inko and asked.

Goku - What's a quirk?

Inko - Basically a power that almost the whole world was born with like I can attract small objects and my husband breathes fire.

Goku - Ok I understand.

Goku kneeled down again and looked at Izuku as he raised his chin up.

Goku - Sorry Izuku but I don't.

Izuku - Wait your like...m-me?

Goku - You don't have a quirk?

Izuku - N-No I'm q-quirkless.

Izuku started letting tears out as Goku looked concerned then he smiled as he ruffled his hair.

Goku - No need to cry. Tell me what do you wanna be when you grow up?

Izuku - I-I-I wanna be a hero. A great one like All Might, a hero that can smile and show no fear.

Goku - You know in my home, I was a hero too as I protected my friends and family from many bad guys.

Izuku looked shocked as Goku kept smiling at him.

Goku - And I wasn't born with power I learned to control the energy from my body to fight and save my friends. So you don't need a special quirk to save others you just need to train and be brave. If you work hard enough then you can be a hero.

Izuku kept letting tears out of his eyes as he ran to Goku and hugged him with all of his might.

Izuku - Thank you.

Goku hugged him back as Izuku fell asleep and was taken back home by his mother.

Inko - Goku I can't thank you enough.

Goku - No need to I wanted to help little Izuku.

The happy moment then ended as Inko husband Hisashi came through the door.

Hisashi - Inko where are you!

Inko - My husband just returned. Let me go and see what he needs.

Goku could feel some negative aura go through the house as he started walking towards the kitchen and saw that they were arguing but his anger grew as he saw that Inko was on the floor with tears in her eyes as her husband looked furious.

Hisashi - You both are worthless! Izuku is quirkless now he's no use to me. I can't believe I created an excuse of life.

Goku - Inko! Are you alright?!

Hisashi - Who the hell are you?!!

But without a moment he was being held by his throat as he saw Goku's eyes filled with anger.

Goku - Never touch her or Izuku again you monster

Goku - Never touch her or Izuku again you monster. Hell I doubt the world will miss you. So I'm gonna give you one chance to leave and never come back.

Goku then let go of Hisashi and without second thoughts left the house as Goku picked up Inko and laid her down on the couch as she had tears in her eyes.

Goku - It's gonna be okay...he's gone and I won't let anyone else hurt you or Izuku.

Inko kept crying as Izuku walked out of his room and saw the whole thing as he ran straight to both Goku and his mother and hugged them knowing he was finally safe.

Goku took both to their rooms as they slept and he went outside and looked at the stars as he smiled and thought of his son.

Goku - Miss you Gohan.

Goku then drifted to his slumber as this is the beginning of a new story of his.