Goku the Teacher?

Izuku quickly took his test and went to the orientation as he sat with Katsuki. Present Mic appeared and Izuku started muttering with Bakugo getting a little annoyed but he was used to seeing him mutter a lot.

??? - You there!

Izuku - Huh?

??? - You have been muttering the entire time! If you won't take this seriously then leave!

Izuku didn't say anything but delivered a glare and flipped him off making Bakugo hold in his laughter because he was the one who would do that. (He's proud he's the influence)

They went to their own battle center and let me tell you it wasn't even close to a challenge since both Bakugo and Izuku easily destroyed their points and even saved a few contestants from getting hurt.

Nezu - This years group is amazing but both Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo are amazing.

Out of thin air Goku appeared via instant transmission and watched with All Might both his son and his nephew.

Goku - good job both of you im proud.

All Might presses the Zero pointer button as he released them and out appeared the bots as Izuku and Bakugo noticed them and sensed if anyone was close by. In an instant it was like if both were connected by the core and activated Kaioken and sped through the debri and pulled out everyone far away as they quickly got in front of the Zero Pointer and cupped their hands together.

Izu/Katsu - KA......ME......HA.......ME.........

Goku - Do it show everyone your true power.

Izu/Katsu- HAAA!!!!!

Both release the blast consuming the Zero Pointer while also pushing it to the sky and letting out a huge explosion that caused a giant wind pressure which had some of the other pointer robots to be destroyed.

The whole city was covered in smoke and shocked expression from every other test taker. Both students walked out of the smoke with a smile on their face as Present Mic said time was up and they left with everyone still shocked of what just happened.

Goku smiled with All Might as they looked at each other and back to the screens looking at both of the boys. Knowing that in the future will rest in the hands of those two boys.

Goku - I'm proud of you boys.

(A week after)

Izuku was doing push-ups in the living room while his mom was cooking dinner and she saw in the news that Goku had just saved 24 people from a burning building but she started blushing when she saw that Goku's shirt was destroyed. She may be his wife but she can't help forget that he has the body of a god.

Goku - I'm home!

Inko didn't waste any time as grabbed Goku and pulled him to their room and locked the door as Izuku quickly ran out and went outside to train but during his training he could sense small increase of his dad and he couldn't take it anymore he quickly ran to Katsuki's house but the moment he got there Bakugo was outside trying to figure out what the hell was going on?

Izuku - H-H-Hey Kacchan.

Katsuki - What the hell is going on with your dad Deku?

Izuku stayed silent and he looked traumatized and Bakugo knew that look.

Katsuki - (sigh) come on let's go get a bite so you can get your mind of that.

(3 hours later)

Izuku was back to normal as he let go of his trauma but it returned for a moment when he saw his dad back home and he gave him a hug and to make it worse his mom hugged him after she was a little worried he left and gave him a small kiss on his cheek.

Izuku - I'm fine mom no need to be worried. (Inside his mind) AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Goku - Hey I got your results here Izuku!

Izuku - Really?!

He grabbed the mail and saw it was from U.A as he went to the living room and opened the envelope and a project monitor dropped on the table as All Might came out.

All Might - Booyah I am here as projection now! Izuku Midoriya you passed with flying colors both written and practical exam you tied with Young Bakugo in points. Congrats you made it to U.A.

Izuku couldn't hold in his tears as he cheered and he could hear Bakugo screaming telling him to shut up but that only caused an argument with his Mom for the whole neighborhood to hear.

After two days Izuku hugged both his parents and went to U.A hoping to see Katsuki on the way but he didn't he was a little down but he was extremely nervous since he was hoping he can make a good impression.

He made it too the door of Class 1A and he opened it and saw the rude guy from the ceremony scolding Bakugo for having his feet on the chair.

Katsuki - Did your old school put a stick up your ass or were you born with one?

Izuku - Kacchan can you at least not start fights already.

Katsuki - Heh trust me I'll tear everyone here a new one if they get in my way.

??? - I'm sure you'll do fine Katsuki.

Izuku quickly turned around and everyone was surprised to see who was there as the man walked to the front and center of the room as he held his arm up with a smile on his face.

Goku - Welcome to U

Goku - Welcome to U.A everyone. My name is Son Goku Midoriya, and I'm your home room teacher.