What Happened?

So! Hello yet again! Please don't kill me!

It is indeed me, I am here, I am back.

So, what's going on?

Well, I stopped writing the stories temporarily because I am me and the ADD-like symptoms have a steel grip on my mind. It turned into a much longer hiatus than I anticipated, and for that I sincerely apologise.

But, I'm here. I want to finish the stories, because I hate to leave something unfinished behind, and seeing all the genuine love and support you guys have given my fics warms my heart, and I refuse to disappoint you all.

So, I aim to finish the fics I have on this site. I don't know how long it'll take, but I'll do it.

This is the summer before my first university year, and I know I'll get busy, so I'm starting now to get a head start.

I will work on my various fics, with no specific schedule, but a definite goal.

My writing style has most definitely changed, and so I hope it won't be too strange. If I ever get to it, I might edit the old chapters as well, since I believe I've improved since then.

I hope you can all forgive me.

But meanwhile, expect some notifications! I might go through them again just to look at and answer new comments.

Thank you all for your support and love, I don't know what I did to deserve you all.