6

[Alright, so btw, I don't have a specific plot for this story yet, I'm just making it up as I go. Lots of fluff.]

'Do you want to play 20 questions about each other?' JJ writes on the board, eyes gleaming hopefully. "Yeah, sure."

His face holds a startled look, before he questions. 'aren't you gonna complain? Say I 'know everything about you' since I'm your 'hallucination''?

"Meh. I'm bored. And I don't know everything about you, so that'll be interesting."

He smiles brightly, gently clapping his hands. 'Great! You go first!'. You frown, protesting. "What? But you're the one who... Oh fucking hell fine."

Index finger gently resting on your nose, you ponder over what to ask him. "Alright, so if we say you are real, -don't fucking start," you say, seeing as he went to object. "have you ever dated anyone before?"

A deep crimson blush falls on his face as his eyes dart away, trying to look anywhere but directly at you. "Aww, shy Jamesy?"

What

Where the fuck did that come from

Ohmygod look at his face

He's looking down, unsuccessfully trying to hide the wide grin spread across his face. "Ya like that, don't cha, Jamesy" you tease, smirking when he brings his hands up to his face to hide his blushing expression. 

Bringing the whiteboard up again, he shakedly writes. 'Shut up.' "Nope! Answer the question, cutie."

'Fine.' He writes on it for a bit, before showing you a few sentences.

'If you must know, a few years ago, I fancied this lass, -absolute sweetheart, I must say-, but I had to move away, and abandon her. Haven't thought of it since.'

"Oh." You're unsure as to what to say, the proper words fleeting your mind. "Yeah, I can understand that."

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT

"Used to date this guy,"

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE MAKING IT ALL ABOUT YOURSELF

"Wonderful person, but we grew apart."

NNNNNGNHNHHGGHHNHNH

"Your turn to ask a question." you mutter, desperately wanting to get out of the hole you dug yourself into.