Chapter One | Vaporwave

Yoongis POV

It's been a good 5 days since I last talked to anyone and today I'll finally be able to move into my new dorm, I wonder if it's just a simple room or not...

My hands were behind my head and my feet were up on my computer desk, staring up at the many group photos of me and my friends hanging up on the wall. Suddenly, my phone started vibrating on my desk and I moved my eyes down towards it.

Babo💩 is calling you...

I sighed and picked up my phone "What's up Jimin-ah?" I asked while sitting properly in my chair. "THE DORMS ARE AMAZING HERE!!!! I got put with 2 random people this year and I still haven't found out their names yet but it's a 3 bedroom apartment sort of thing with a kitchen, living room, and bathroom, with a deck." Jimin explained happily, my eyebrows raised in surprise.

"A hundred times better than what I was expecting. Do I just head over and ask for my room number then?" I asked while pulling on my wind breaker, Jimin hummed "There's 20 buildings surrounding the outskirts of the neighborhood. Each having 20 floors and 20 dorms on each floor, so about 400 in total."

"You're such a nerd, but thanks for the info. Was wondering when they were going to call me, its 4 in the afternoon." I muttered at the end while grabbing 4 of my suitcases, Jimin giggled a bit "I'm on the 20th floor in room 400 of the 20th building, bye now!!" Jimin said loudly at the end and he hung up, my ear rang because of how loud Jimin yelled, I grumbled a bit and called a cab for myself.

------------------

Pulling up to the college, I asked the cab driver to help me with 2 of my suitcases, which he complied.

"Here goes nothing." I clicked my tongue while walking up the concrete stairs towards the huge double doors in front of me, please give me Taehyung...

"Hello, what's your name sir and what business do you need help with?" The secretary sked me as soon as I came up to the front desk, I smiled a bit "My name is Min Yoongi and I was wondering what dorm building and number is mine." I said as politely as possible, she typed something and she clicked her tongue with a smile.

"You're in building 20, dorm 395, and you'll be having both males as your roommates." She said while handing me my new key, I creased my eyebrows at that statement "Do you mean girls and boys will be mixed in other dorms?" I asked while I heard my cab driver sigh in impatience, she nodded "The principal thought it'd be a good idea. We are now open to lgbtq+ as well, I don't know how or why but I guess it's for people to feel more comfortable." The woman said and then she handed me a blue sheet of paper.

It's my schedule.

"Ok, thanks. Let's go back to the cab and find building 20." I smiled sarcastically "Oh! Buildings 15-20 have a nice view of the sea and there's a café right near it." She reminded me and I laughed a little bit, that's a fucking plus.

This college is built on a huge piece of land on the outskirts of Seoul, about 1,000 acres of school ground. Only one road in and then there's just dunes leading up. Nice beach with a couple local stores in our area due to the huge campus.

There's 3 cafes, a strip mall, and 4 convenience stores. I think it's super cool that they purchased this land instead of keeping the same small college before, guess they really needed to expand.

This school is like the Harvard of Korea, I feel honored that my fucking grades were good enough to even get in 3 years ago. Me and my friends were unsure of going to college when we all lived together, but we realized it'd be best if we did so, so we wouldn't feel like we cheated through life due to our parents fortune.