Chapter Three : Korean bbq

(Jungkooks POV)

I've lost touch with reality. I don't know how to interact with anyone anymore. They turned me into something I'm not... A freak. An outcast. A disappointment...

Which is why I'm an expert in surrealism art, either the simple yet beautiful ones or the painfully beautiful ones. I do all kinds of art but surrealism is my favorite... And I enjoy doing portraits.

Right now, I'm just finishing up a painting I've been working on for a couple hours... Rather dark than the recent ones.

 Rather dark than the recent ones

Blind. I made this because Jimin hasn't noticed it was me yet. He would know it was me if he just focused on my smile and eye shape a little more... But no, I wonder how long it will take them to figure out it's me, unless I'm going to have to tell them because they're too stupid to guess most times.

The least judgemental out of the boys were Jimin and Hoseok. Which was why I bonded with them the most... Taehyung and Yoongi were the most judgemental. Jin and Namjoon were in the middle.

Only Jimin and Hoseok knew my actual secrets. All of them. Except the ones with Tae and Yoongi... The ones I didn't want to reveal because I knew their entire friendship would break apart, you can't cancel out two of the most popular kids out of the most popular group, but you can banish the least popular one because it's only one, who barely even matters.

Hoseok and Jimin knew I could dance, they knew I could play piano and some others, they knew I could draw, and they especially knew I could sing because I would often hum. Us three tried making a song before I went missing and me and Hoseok wrote it. But we both never knew Jimins voice was so beautiful.

I'm sure I still have the file somewhere in my Google drive...

But the unreleased and unfinished song was called Let Me Know, I have music released already under a fake name. Mostly covers though.

My biggest hit right now is My Time. It's hard to sing with a mask on during concerts though :')

Another knock was heard from my door and I sighed while placing my paintbrush in my cup, opening up the door to see my sister's face.

"They really want to meet you, just come say hi for a sec and then you can come back." Sophie smiled at me, I frowned and grabbed my backpack from the shelf beside my door while nodding.

I walked out and saw both Taehyung and Yoongi look up at me, I felt a sharp pain in my chest once I saw them and I clenched my jaw really hard, audibly gritting my teeth.

I walked into the kitchen instead and started washing the paint off of my hands, heavy breaths leaving my lips as I thought back on that terrible night.

"This is my brother, Justin. Not very friendly." Sophie said with a laugh, I just leaned on the counter and gripped the sink really hard to the point where my knuckles turned white.