Chapter Two : Gemstones

(Justin's POV)
He grew... Heh.

He still seems pretty joyful, he's lost a lot of weight since the last time I've seen him though and gained quite a bit of muscle too.

Better look away before be catches me staring.

It was the next morning, we heard him unpacking for a couple hours and Sophie was growing to like him a lot.

I guess I'm happy about it, but then again he and some others ruined my life years ago. I look totally different from when I was younger, except I got the same smile but different colored eyes. I had the brown layer lazered off to help me see better, I wasn't expecting results but I was proved wrong after I was fully healed.

I'm kind of glad because it really helped, I didn't have to wear bulky glasses anymore to help me see.

"Hey, Justin." A tiny voice said out of nowhere, I turned to look towards the hallway and Jimin was standing there.

"Can you come and help me? I'm not really tall enough to hang my last poster up and you're a good 3 inches taller than I am, so." Jimin said nervously, I just sighed with a nod and I pushed myself up off of the couch.

"Where do you want it?" I asked while glancing down at him, he hummed and then pointed in the middle of 4 other posters.

Cute room.

"Thanks!" Jimin said happily, shit, did I say that out loud?

"Most people would say it's girly, I just like rooms that are soft on the eye. Like the sort of aesthetic you and your sister fought over." Jimin chimed in, I nodded, I understand where he's coming from but there is quite a bit of pink in here.

"It's not... Too girly, right?" He asked while tilting his head, I looked at him and saw those same eyes that made my heart flutter before.

I clenched my jaw a bit "I don't think it matters what anyone says. As long as you like it yourself." I ended the conversation like that and walked out of his bedroom, shaking my whole body to get rid of the goosebumps I just got.

"Wow. You're really trying." Sophie said from the kitchen, I flinched a little cause she actually scared the crap out of me.

She stuck a spoonful of peanut butter into her mouth and then pointed at me "Remember not to lose your guard. You don't want them to find out what happened." She said in a hushed tone.

I rolled my tongue in my cheek and then walked towards my room, and just as I opened my bedroom door, the doorbell rang.

Not in the mood to meet people today, so I'll be staying in here.

(Yoongis POV)

Yesterday afternoon.

I placed my suitcases down onto the floor in front of my door and I thanked my cab driver, he just bowed, took my tip, and walked back where we came from.

"Hello?" A boy called out while peeking from behind a wall, I jumped in surprise "Holy shit!" I accidentally exclaimed, then the boy laughed quietly.

"Sorry, I'm Yugyeom. A Sophomore here." The very tall boy said while holding out his hand, I sighed and shook his hand "Yoongi." I muttered while letting go and he smiled widely.

"I guess I have 2 roommates then. I was wondering what the other bedroom was for." He laughed quite giddly, I just hummed and walked past him.

"Which ones mine?" I asked, he pointed to the last bedroom down the hall and I walked off.

A head popped out from behind a door and it was an awfully familiar face, I sighed with a small smile.

"Tae." I breathed and he hugged me with a huge smile "I'm so glad we're roommates!! I missed you." He laughed while leaning out, my smile only grew "I missed you too. You've been gone the entire summer." I said as he followed me to my bedroom.