001

You and your brother, Ken Ryuguji, lived together in an apartment near your college. You were thrown out by your parents so you decided to live with him. Why were you thrown out? Well, it was sort of complicated, to say the least...

"Mom I have something to tell you.." you said, almost sweating, afraid of her reaction. You were about to tell your mom you were lesbian. Something your 19 year old self has been keeping a secret for about 5 years. "What is it y/n? hurry up please, I have to go to work" your mother replied. Hesitating at first, you didn't speak. Then.. you just.. did it.

"Mom. I like women."

You gasped as you couldn't believe you just told her that. Yet in that split second, you were slapped. "What the hell is wrong with you? You're joking with me, right? God.." your mother told you. She was absolutely furious, and before you knew it...

"You know what, just get the fuck out of here."

That's how you were living with your brother. it was closer to college though, so it was more convenient for you anyways. You didn't really mind it that much.

"Yo y/n what are you spacing out for I'm literally talking to you?" your brother asked at the breakfast table. "Sorry sorry go on.." you replied, barely paying attention. "So I'm gonna have you meet some girls my friends know so you get more comfy around here okay?" your brother told you. "Yeah okay... bye I'm going to school." you said as you threw away your plate, picked up your backpack and went out the door.

College wasn't that far away so you could walk and honestly with the weather you didn't mind. The only thing that bothered you were the assholes hanging around the streets, all the same.

You arrived at college, sitting in your seat for your first lecture minding your business when you then see probably one of the prettiest girls you've ever laid your eyes on. As she walked to her seat, you could see her blonde sandy hair parted to the side, her golden eyes sparkling, she was a bit short but you didn't mind, it looked to you like love at first sight.

The only bad thing about liking girls, which you realized a long time ago, is flirting with them in public.... not everyone accepts you for it and the girl you're flirting with probably won't even swing that way. Because of this, you just admired the girl's beautiful face, until..

"Hey I saw you staring, do you need help or something?" the girl said, walking up to you. "Oh I'm sorry that's a um... habit of mine... aha...." you said awkwardly hoping she wasn't uncomfortable. Yet you were surprised with her response..

"You're cute you know, I didn't mind you staring, but next time use actions"

That's all the girl said to you before she went back to her seat and the lecture started.