010

As you got up, you went to the bathroom and got yourself ready. 'Oh god..' I thought. I was scared of course, I mean yeah, I've already admitted my love to her which fortunately wasn't one sided. Yet, this time it seems harder after what had happened.

emma sano; hey, i'm here.. are you on your way?

y/n; yeah! be there soon..

You obviously weren't thrilled, more like absolutely terrified. Of course she liked me, she's been doing so much for me, yet.. What if it's all fake? What if she doesn't even have an interest in girls?

I was tired of the thoughts filling my head constantly.

"Hey, Emma" I said with a warm smile, warmer than usual at least. Trying my best to act normal as I sat down, Emma had given me an odd look. She stared for quite a bit, about till we got our drinks which took around five minutes tops.

"Hey, are you okay?" Emma had said to me, with that concerned look on her face.

"Yes, why do you ask?" I said, once again acting calm and collected. She sat down with her drink in one hand then used the other to fix her straw, "I don't know.. I guess you just look really pale lately, are you sure you're fine?" Emma questioned. "Yes, I'm perfectly fine.. don't worry too much about me okay?" I said to her, then continuing what I originally came here to say.

Well I was going to confess to her of course.

"So, I wanted to talk to you about more important things." I started, as Emma cut me off.. "No, don't. I'm sorry, okay? You don't have to say sorry for anything, okay?" she had said, seriously. "Oh um that's not really what I meant." I said, sort of sweating a bit.

"What is it you wanted to say to me?" Emma asked. "Well you know what I told you the other time.. it never changed." I said, with all the courage I had possible. She looked at me a bit confused, I could just hear the gears turning in her head. Oh this girl.. she's a flirt, however, she's a bit slow at times.. As I was about to continue, of course I was cut off.

"Hmm what's all this about not changing?" said a bubbly voice, belonging to a very annoying man and his best friend. "Mikey, what are you doing here?" I said, obviously fed up. "Hey I didn't know I was related to an asshole.. pff'' said Ken. As he cackled a bit, I kicked him in the shin. At this point I was about to kick them both out, in my own way. Ken saw my serious face, "Hey Mikey! Look there's a cinema over there let's go watch that one movie! Yeah?" My brother said to Mikey, getting the memo for once, they had both left.

"Hey Mikey what're you guys doing! Let us come too, please?" said Emma. 'Fuck, siblings man..' I thought to myself. As Mikey nodded and sort of smirked, he was definitely irritating me on purpose now. Of course I didn't want to leave but whatever Emma wanted I did..