008

[FIRST ENDING]

You were terrified, dreading this moment the whole class. "Hey, can we go to your place and talk since it's close?" Emma asked. "Yeah, I guess." You replied.

You arrived at your house to Ken surprisingly not home. As you and Emma entered the house she quickly pinned you against the wall. "What the fuck Emma?" You said surprised. "Look. I wanna make this quick because I don't want you to keep questioning yourself. Do you like me? Please say yes. If you say yes I will kiss you. Right here. Right now." Emma said, staring deep into your eyes. You froze. "What? No I can't do this, get off of me please" you said. "No. Tell me, now.. please I just need an answer Y/N.." Emma started tearing up. "God you know I've been waiting for you for so long and it's been driving me crazy. I want to be with you why can't you just accept that already.." Emma finished talking. You both sat silent, her still pinning you against the wall. After a bit you started by saying, "Look.. I really really like you.. it's just I'm scared. All my past relationships have been horrible and I just.." you were cut off. Why? Well, Emma went with what she said earlier. She kissed you. As you two were kissing you both slowly opened your eyes and stared at each other while kissing. It was very intense for you, probably her too.

"So you like me? Is that all..? Or do you love me?" Emma questioned you one last time. You smiled brightly even though you were now crying. "Of course I love you Emma" you said.

Emma's POV:

Me having Y/N pinned to the wall she finally told me she loved me. It's all I've ever wanted to hear from her from the start and I was overflowing with happiness.. until suddenly..

She collapsed at that moment.

"Y/N? Hey wake up.. hey..? Come on please.. wake up!" I started to shout. I heard the door open, it was Ken. I was on the verge of tears when he started to interrogate me about Y/N lying on the ground obviously not conscious.

"God can you stop questioning me and just get her to the hospital!" I screamed at Ken, bursting into tears.

Y/N POV:

I opened my eyes. To be in a hospital bed.. again.. sighing quietly I got startled. I didn't even notice.. Emma was sitting in the chair next to me waiting for me to wake up possibly? I don't know why I ever doubted her love.. god.

Again, Mikey, Ken, and Mitsuya were there. I could hear their bickering from my room. "God.. what did I do this time.." you said to yourself. Emma woke up. "Oh my god Y/N are you okay..? I was so worried about Jesus Christ.." she said. "Yes yes I'm fine" you said back smiling til the doctor came in. "Actually you're not fine... Y/N your conditions got worse and we're afraid if you don't take care of yourself you may lose your life.." the doctor said. Your jaw dropped. "What? What condition? I don't have any issues.." you said slowly panicking. "I'm sorry to tell you this but you have had — condition for a very long time. Have the other doctors never told you?" The doctor questioned. "No.. I never knew about anything.." you said, staring at the hospital bed end. "Well I'm sure you will be fine if you take care of yourself..!" The doctor said before leaving the room.

Looking to the side, you could see Emma crying. Millions of tears dropped from her eyes. You comforted her and told her, "Don't worry love.. just take care of me, please.." hugging her. "I promise I will stay with you until the end" Emma said, then kissed your forehead.

You, Emma, Ken, Mikey, and Mistuya all hung out for months. The memories you could never forget. Ken's always made you breakfast, then Mitsuya and you would always hangout and draw together. You and Mikey would always go to the arcade and play video games most of the time. Last of all.. Emma. You did everything together.. so many things to name. You've been doing so well making happy memories honestly it seemed like it would never end.. right? No.. you knew you were wrong inside. You just didn't want to admit it.

*Doctor's office 1 month ago*

"Look Y/N I know we said you could treat this but.. I'm sorry. There's only 1 month left.." the doctor said. Alone in the room. Just you two together. "Oh.. thank you doctor.." you said.

*Present time*

Walking along the side of the street thinking about life once more. You were then stopped from your thought process. Forever.

The sound of the ambulance is all you could hear. You had fainted again but this time.. you didn't wake up. Before you went, you heard Emma's voice. "Look, I love you, I told you I would be with you until the end and.. I'm here now. So please.. love me forever too." She said in tears. You obviously couldn't reply.

Then you woke up.

Heart beating so fast, you could smell smoke. Bursting out of your room in fear, your mom and dad said, "What's wrong? We're just making dinner honey.. sorry for scaring you if we did." you sighed in relief. Your little sister walked past you, "She's just dramatic about everything after that long nap she took." she said. "No dear she probably had a bad dream haha" your father told your sister.

"So it was all a dream..? Emma? Ken? Mikey.. Mitsuya.. everyone? What?" You said to yourself. "What are you even talking about dude.. aren't those weird ass anime characters you're obsessed with? '' your older brother said to you. "God *B/N* Can you shut up! They aren't weird.." you sighed. So it was all a dream huh.. nah you probably just shifted for too long. At least that's what you hoped.