011

Mikey and Ken dragged Emma and I to the cinema. 'Stupid..' I kept thinking to myself. We got to the counter and could've chosen from, either "Star Wars" or "After We Collided" of course one had to be for the boys and one was romantic. Why wouldn't it be? God is just against me today, up until now at least.

"How about you two watch your nerd movie and Emma and I will watch 'After We Collide'." I say to the boys.

"Eh.. actually.. I've been wanting to see ''After We Collide'' as well.." Mikey said. I shook my head in disbelief. He obviously is intentionally ruining my moment with her. I mouthed to him, 'Go away Mikey.' He gave me a disturbed look and of course mouthed back, 'No, she's my sister'. This smart ass..

"That's fine, I've actually been wanting to see that movie too. Let's all go, and after can you tell me what you wanted to say Y/N?" Emma had said to all of us. "Yeah sure, let's go." I responded.

We then bought the tickets and got our seats, and after a little bit of waiting. The movie was about to start, so I was a little excited. I finally got to do something somewhat romantic with Emma. However, the downside is our brothers had to be there, of course.

"Me and Emma will sit in the way back, you both sit in the front since Ken has a little trouble seeing, yeah?" I said. Mikey couldn't fight against me now so he walked away in defeat. 'Finally..' I thought to myself. "I was kind of annoyed he kept clinging on to me.. yet I guess it's just a sibling thing I guess?" Emma said as she giggled.

"If my brother was like that I'd put him up for adoption." I said, obviously joking, letting out a small chuckle.

The movie started and Emma and I were alone in the far back of the movie theater. "Do you mind if I lay my head on you?" Emma asked, blushing.

"No I don't mind.." I said quietly, blushing as well. She laid her head on me, getting comfortable. It made me feel at ease that she was natural around me now. Unlike before, but that's in the past.

The movie passed a bit and Emma had dozed off on my shoulder. I looked at her and smiled, before I knew it, Ken was shaking me awake as the movie had ended.

"Did you two even watch the movie.. pff.." Ken said, chuckling. Mikey gave him a disgusted look. "Y/N go quickly tell Emma what you wanted to say, I need to leave with her." Mikey said. "Why so soon?" Emma said, rubbing her eyes.

"Just because.. anyways.. go along nerds." Mikey said as Emma and I left and got in the car. Mikey and Ken were in the movie theater making conversation so I could tell her this. What I've been meaning to tell her the whole time.

"So, what is it?" Emma said, adjusting herself in her seat."

"I know I've said this before, but I like you. A lot. More than you think, even." I said, finally.

"Oh..? Really?" Emma said with a smile.

The car got silent. Emma and I stared at each other intensely as we slowly got closer to each other. Just inches away from her lips, I started to blush like crazy. 'This is really happening, oh wow.' I thought.

As our eyes met, so did our lips.

"I like you too, no actually, I love you Y/N." Emma confessed as she blushed. Then going in for another kiss.

It seemed like not even a second until we started to make out. It was intense, and it felt so real, until..

"Hey! What the fuck are you doing to my sister you creep!" Mikey shouted pulling you away from each other as he was now in the back seat of the car.

"Really Mikey? You've been ruining this whole time, just say you're jealous cause you're single, god." Emma said, annoyed.

"Sorry.. I'm just worried about you.." Mikey replied quietly, embarrassed of his behavior throughout the day.

"You're worried about me? Well then, Y/N, I have a question for you." Emma asked me. I looked at her confused, "Yes?" I said.

"Be my girlfriend." Emma said.