004

Ken stared at you for a little while before fully explaining everything. "So you're in a what.. gang? Called 'Toman'..?" you said in shock of everything that has been happening. "Yeah I guess you can say that, but the only reason I never told you is because I wanted you and mom to be safe." Ken replied. "Pfft as if mom cares about us, why does she still matter to you?" you said. "She's still our mother, Y/N, nothing can change that." you rolled your eyes at Ken, this was all too much for you and you were starting to get annoyed. You went up to your room and didn't talk to him for the rest of the night.

A few days later you were at work, the café on the corner. Then you saw Emma, you tried to act normal the best you could. "Hey Y/N I didn't know you worked here" Emma said as she was ordering. "Yeah aha I do work here, you should visit more often" you replied smiling. Trying your best to be normal, it was a tiny bit obvious you were overflowing with happiness the second you saw her. Ignoring the talk that happened at the park, you just focused on what's happening right now. "Hey can I have a pen really quickly?" Emma asked after she got her order. "Yeah sure here" you handed her a pen. As you were about to say your goodbyes, Emma had gotten a napkin and wrote her number on it, "Call me" Emma said, then she exited the café.

'Oh my god, did she just.. give me her number? Jesus today really does have to be one of the best days ever aside from that huge tip from table 11' you thought to yourself. As another customer came up and distracted you from your thoughts, before you knew it work was over and you were walking home. It's been awkward between you and Ken lately, but you've been trying to normalize everything that's been happening no matter how horrible you thought it was.

You entered the house as you saw Ken sitting waiting for you, "Look Y/N we need to have another talk, sit down please" he said to you. You sat down as he continued speaking, "So I know you're mad about everything and you probably hate me.. but there's nothing I can do about it so can you please just drop it?" Ken finished. "Ken, I don't really care honestly, it was just a shock and kind of annoyed me at first. Now I could care less" you said, answering his question. He sighed in relief, "Thank you so much, I promise nothing like this will happen again." Ken said, being curious you asked him, "Hey, can I call you Draken too? Around friends of course." Ken replied to you, "Sure but only around them, okay?" you nodded okay and went to your room hearing ken shout something as you left, "By the way, tomorrow we are meeting with Emma and Mikey." you opened the door to your room and froze.

You got another chance to see Emma, you still couldn't believe it. Knowing a little bit before this time, you planned on getting to know Emma even more, as much as you were interested in her, you really didn't know that much about her.

The day came, you all gathered at your house and headed to the arcade. Mikey and Ken stayed together most of the time as usual. to you, this meant you could spend more time with Emma. You started with a few games, her beating you in almost every single one. "Jeez, I didn't know you were this bad at arcade games." Emma said to you giggling a bit. You laughed, "Yeah I've never been good aha." you smiled, you were happy to be getting time alone with her without being weird or uncomfortable.

"Hey Y/N let's go do this!" Emma said running to the next game, "Emma wait-" you shouted as Emma bumped into another girl. Your body flooded with jealousy for just a few seconds, until they both walked away from each other, which you then calmed yourself a bit. "Sorry I don't mean to be clumsy.." Emma said to you, ignoring it, you both walked over to the second game. You smiled and eventually said "It's fine we all make mistakes' ' and started playing the game with her. as Emma kept beating you in almost every game, it seemed the day passed by in a second.

Leaving the arcade with Mikey and Ken walking a bit further ahead, Emma asked you something. "Hey Y/N? Do you still have my number?" you said, "Yeah why?" and Emma replied, "You still haven't called me yet, you know?" you were slightly mad at yourself, you had forgotten to message or call Emma. "Sorry, I forgot, I definitely will soon though" you said. Emma smiled, as you two were about to arrive at Mikey and Emma's house, Emma pulled you into a corner so nobody could see and whispered something in your ear.

"Don't forget this, okay?"

She said as she kissed your cheek. It was unexpected and you were blushing like crazy. You two walked out of the corner and dropped off Mikey and Emma at their house. As you and Ken were walking home, he asked why your face was so red. "Do you have a fever? What's wrong?" Ken asked. You didn't plan on telling him what happened but it just spilled out of your mouth without realizing it.

"Emma kissed my cheek.."

You said to him, Ken just looked at you in surprise.

"We are having a talk when we get home."