The fix? - Last part

The bus dropped you off at a tourist spot and all the passengers got down. You and Justin had a great understanding and chose to act like strangers in front of your close friends. You both hung out with your respective groups, making eye contact sometimes and smiling a little. He even ran a little towards you when he saw you alone for a moment, walked beside you and held your hand. Walking like this in the midst of a crowd, with your friends not knowing about this had a different feel. The secretive encounters made it exciting. After spending a whole day, you guys got back in the bus. When you entered the bus, you saw Justin already sitting there, had reserved a seat and was waiting for you. You smiled and walked past your friends nonchalantly and sat beside him. He instantly held your hand and smiled at you.

"When are you leaving?", he asked.

"Tomorrow. You?"

"Tomorrow. So we'll be travelling back home together, too!"

"Haha. I know what plans you have for tomorrow."

"I've been very descriptive in the past so you should know what I'm planning to do to you."

"I do. And let me tell you, I won't stop you.", you said as you winked at him.

"So I'm hoping you wouldn't stop me tonight, too?" Justin said with a big smirk.

"Even if you wanted to.", you replied while biting your lower lip.

You got down at the hotel, parted ways for a while, had dinner with your groups and went back to your rooms. Justin had already messaged you asking if you came to your room. You replied instantly. Within the next five minutes, Justin was already knocking on your door. You opened the door and let him in. While you walked towards the bed, he put his arms around you, pulled you closer and said, "I have a really good plan for you tonight."

Your voice became soft and you felt butterflies in your stomach.

"What is it?", you asked.

"I plan on making you dirty tonight. Touching every inch of your body and loving it like I own it."

You moaned a little and said, "I'm all yours. Make me dirty and do it like you mean it."

Without wasting any minute, Justin squeezed your ass, pinned you against the wall and crashed his soft lips on yours. Your hands went towards his ass, too. He moved his hands all over your body, feeling everything he had been craving for since he first saw you. He kissed you furiously and you reciprocated with more intensity. He grabbed you by your thighs and lifted you up. Your arms wrapped around his neck, still kissing him deeply while he placed you on the bed. He climbed on top of you and locked your hands with his, moving them above your head. He came closer to you and started kissing you again. He slowly moved towards your neck and placed small kisses all over it. You were craving for this and you liked what he was doing to you. He slowly loosened his grip and you placed your hands on his back. He continued kissing your neck and you moaned. He kept kissing you as he moved a little down. Your eyes were closed and you felt good. For a while, you found bliss in that moment. But suddenly, you remembered your ex and you couldn't stop thinking about him. The hurt, the memories, everything returned and before you knew it, you started sobbing. Justin pulled away and asked you what was wrong. He got up and sat in front of you, pulled you up, too. He placed his hand on your cheek and asked you softly, "What's wrong (Y/N)? Did I do something?" He was very concerned.

You couldn't look at him. You managed to speak after five seconds.

"Justin, don't look at me. You can't see me crying like this. Please look away."

"It's okay (Y/N). You can talk to me. What-"

"Justin just look away please. I'll talk but stop looking at me first."

"Okay", Justin said and turned his gaze somewhere else.

You looked at him and wiped your tears.

"Justin, I can't stop thinking about him. He has hurt me so much. Everytime you touch me, I think about him. I can't do this."

"(Y/N) we don't have to do this. I'm here to listen."

"No, Justin. You don't have to listen to all this. We have an arrangement and I don't expect you to be there for me like this. You should leave."

"I will hold you close. You don't have to talk. I can't leave you like this."

"Justin, if you hold me close, I'll cry even more. I don't expect you to cuddle with me, hold my hands or kiss me when I'm not feeling fine. I know you wanted something else tonight but I'm sorry, I can't give it to you. You should go. I'll be okay."

"I know you don't expect me to. But what if I want to?"

"It wouldn't be right. And you know that. Let's do one thing. Let's revisit this in the morning? If I feel okay with this then I'll message you, okay? But for now, I need to be alone.", you said as you cried, wiping your tears in between and avoiding eye contact.

Justin turned towards you and looked at you. He could see the pain and it somehow reminded him of his own wounds. He instantly hugged you. You resisted his hug but gave in eventually. He held you tight and started crying. You held him tighter and continued crying. You stayed like this for a while before you both stopped crying. You pulled away and looked at him. He wiped your tears while you wiped his. Your eyes spoke to each other. He leaned in and kissed you softly. Then he laid you down on the bed, pulling the blanket up and lying next to you. He came closer to you and so did you. You looked at each other again and then you hugged him tightly and slept.

You woke up next morning, still in his arms, feeling his warmth against your body, and his soothing face. He had already woken up but continued hugging you till you woke up.

"Good morning. Slept well?", Justin asked.

"Good morning. I did. You?"

"I did, too." He kissed you again. Then he said, "Last night, I wa-"

"You don't have to worry about that. We both needed an outlet and we did that for each other. Thank you for last night. We are still on the same page. Don't overthink this."

Justin pulled away, confused.

"What do you mean by same page? Are you saying that last night didn't mean anything to you?"

"We both were hurt and emotional. I know that feelings should no way be a part of this arrangement. But we can let this one go."

"So you're telling me that you want to let go this feeling?"

"Isn't that what we should do?"

"Not when we both feel the same way. What I felt last night with you, I haven't felt that in a really long time. We both know that it was more than just finding an outlet. I felt good about you, about us. And not in a physical way. Tell me you didn't feel the same."

"I did. But what happens now? I don't want to get hurt again. You are a temporary comfort. This is new to me. I don't know how to react."

"Let's give this a try? I want to know more of you. I don't want the sex. I mean right now. I want you. I don't want to lose you like this."

"I....I don't know, Justin. Why did I make things complicated?"

"You didn't. You can't control feelings. Will you go on a date with me? Give this a fair chance."

"Ummm okay. You made me feel like myself last night. I haven't felt like that since ages. One date. Nothing physical."

"Works. But I will kiss you. And that's non-negotiable."

"Haha. Alright. Let's plan this out once we reach home. As of now, I think you should go. We both have to leave. Our friends might be waiting for us."

"Okay then. I will see you soon. Please don't bail out on me."

"Haha. I won't."

Justin kissed you multiple times before leaving. You had a good feeling about this. And you were counting on it.

-------------
The end. I hope you guys liked it :)