Move on? - Part 3

You were struggling hard to find words to speak. The silence already spoke thousand words. "(Y/N)" Justin's weak voice finally broke the silence. "I know what I did cannot be forgiven. I know it is very hard to cope up with the thought that you saw me with some other girl. It's difficult for me too, believe me. You misunderstood everything. You think I..."
"Stop." You interrupted Justin. "No matter how hard you try to explain yourself to me,I cannot forgive you. I saw you with her. I had let go of my insecurities a long time ago because I trusted you. I loved you. I knew that no matter what happened,you can never hurt me. But this just broke everything. This broke me...US. And I am so mad at you but you still manage to make me miserable without even saying a word. Because I know you matter to me..a lot. But I cannot deal with betrayal. It's the only thing I can never forgive...nor forget" You were unable to speak any further and you both just kept on crying.
You got up and you began to leave. "Wait!" Justin said. You stood there.
"Then why did you come here?" Justin added.
You finally looked back and saw his desperate eyes. You pulled out the ring from your finger and said "For this...I wanted to return this. I cannot keep this anymore. Even a glimpse of it makes me miserable. "
You walked towards Justin and kept the ring on his palm. You turned back to leave but Justin held your hand and stopped you. He pulled you towards him and you both were facing each other. Your eyes were afraid to meet. Justin held your face in his strong hands and brought it closer to his lips. You wanted to kiss him so hard. As soon as your lips were about to touch, your eyes met and all you saw was passion. But then you remembered how Mia had kissed him and you stopped him from kissing you. You pulled away and said, "I can't. Please let me go. It's better if we stay away. I'm sorry. I'm not capable enough to forgive you. Let's just accept the fact and move on. Goodbye Justin." You removed his hands from your face and without even looking at him,you walked away. You didn't turn to see if he's following you or not.
Justin fell on his knees and cried. "I know what you're going through but believe me,I will make things right. I will make you mine...again. Because we're forever."
Justin hoped for a better tomorrow.
------------------------------------
Are you liking it so far? Please let me know through your comments. :)