Finally - Part 2

Justin's pov:

"Hey wakey wakey!", I said as I entered the room in the morning with a cup of black coffee. (Y/N) was clearly having a hangover and she sat on the bed holding her head with both hands.

"So regretting last night! My head is so heavy!", she said.

"Haha! That's what happens when I mess with you? I'm gonna keep messing then", Justin said.

"OMG yes I remember. I'm never competing with vodka shots again."

"Rather never competing with me again"

"Oh please Justin! Can't we just say YOLO and move on?"

"Nope. Gonna keep reminding you that I come with a hangover. So you better not compete with me again"

"Fine", she rolled her eyes and drank her coffee.

"OMG did I jump on your bed last night? I'm starting to remember things"

"Was a treat to the eyes"

"Damn you Justin. Can this be any more embarrassing?"

"Well about last night. I want to say something. When you started dancing in the middle of the night, it was amazing. But when I pulled you down from the bed, things got pretty serious."

(Y/N) sat upright and became attentive. You continued.

"We both were dancing and I got carried away in the moment."

Her eyes widened. "Did something happen between us last night?", she was worried.

"Yes. Almost happened but I stopped myself. You stopped me."

"Please elaborate Justin"

"You looked adorable and there was a moment when I came close to you. The kiss didn't happen. I ended up kissing your neck and things got heated quickly. I took you to bed and kissed your face and neck."

"Please tell me this is a dream"

"But when I was about to kiss you, you stopped me and I realised that it wasn't right. So I walked away"

"Okay so nothing more?"

"No"

She was relieved. But things got awkward.

"Look (Y/N), I'm glad we stopped at the right moment but now I want it to be more"

"What do you mean?"

"More than a kiss on the neck ,on the cheek. More than you being in my arms"

"Justin are you-"

"Yes (Y/N). I've kept it inside for a long time but I can't anymore. I like you. A lot. I know I'm not that expressive but I wouldn't make you feel like an option. I know you've been feeling that way"

"So it took me a hangover to make you say those words to me?", she rolled her eyes.

"Haha. It's about time you say it too"

"But you have to give me something"

"Anything"

"That small pillow on your bed. I'm taking one"

"No!"

"Hey you said anything! And you have two of those. So one's mine"

"Hug me instead. I swear I'm better than the pillow"

She blushed and then rolled her eyes and then hugged me. I'm glad I opened up to her.

"(Y/N) we need to get you a new set of keys for your place. You misplaced those last night. Or rather we'll get the locks changed. Just to be safe"

"Okay. Btw I like you too"
I blushed as she hugged me tightly.

-----------------------------
The end. Hope you guys enjoyed it :)