How I met my husband :P

Your POV
"So you ready?" My friend Caleb asked me again.
"Wait a minute! It takes time" I said.
"I have been waiting since the past 20 minutes! How can you still not be done getting ready?!" Said Caleb in a pissed off tone.
"Okay so I'm done! Lets go!" I said with a smile on my face.
Caleb didn't look happy though.
"Hahaha! Sorry! Now can you just stop looking at me that way?!" I said laughingly.
"Why do you take so much time to get dressed up? It's not like the man of your dreams is waiting for you at the movie theater!" Said Caleb.
"You mean Jb? Hmmm...Might happen if I'm lucky!" I said with hope in my eyes.

*At the theater*
Caleb went to get the tickets and I was waiting in the line to get popcorn when suddenly the guy behind me tapped on my shoulder. I looked back to see a guy wearing a black hoodie with his face almost covered.
"Do you have any change? I'm kind of in a hurry." He said
"Yeah sure. There you go." I gave him the change. He went to the vending machine and grabbed a packet of chips and went inside the audi. He seemed strange because he had covered his face and it looked like he came alone to watch the movie.
"Interesting" I thought to myself.
I took the popcorn and then me and Caleb went inside too.
"We have different seats. See, this is what happens when you take hours to get ready!" Caleb said.
"Well..at least we got the seats. We had been waiting for months to watch this movie. So even if we have to sit on separate seats..I won't mind" I said.
"Yup! See you in the interval" Caleb said. When I walked towards my seat, I saw the same guy sitting next to my seat. "Now this will be interesting if he talks" I thought to myself as I sat next to him. The movie started.
*In between the movie*
"Omg! Seriously?!" I and that guy yelled at the same time. We gave the same look to each other but it was too dark to recognize anyone. After 15 mins, we both said at the same time
"Aha! There it is!"
At this point we smiled at each other.
"It's like he's hiding something" Said the guy.
"Or he's high!" I said .
We both laughed and we started to have fun. We cracked many jokes and I was having fun!
*Interval*
The lights were on and when I was about to look at him,Caleb came and said "Lets go out! I'm hungry again!"
And he took my hand and pulled me.
We were waiting in the line to get something to eat when I saw that guy coming out of the theater. I went to see him. He was walking very fast.
I grabbed his hand to stop him.
"Hey! I had fun." I said.
"Yeap. I finally laughed this hard and most of it was because of you." He said in excitement as he turned around.My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.
I said "You are..."
"Shhh! No one can know!" I was interrupted by him
"So Justin Bieber laughed at my jokes! This means I'm really funny. People ought to know that!." I Said and we both laughed.
His phone beeped and he said "Hey I have to go now."
"Why! Don't!" I said as I gave him a puppy face look.
He came closer to me and he brought his lips close to my ears. My heart started racing. He ran his fingers through my waist and pulled me closer. I was in shock. I was paralysed. He put something inside the back pocket of my jeans and whispered in my ears "I can't stay any longer. I feel like there can be more to this. Call me."
He pulled away, winked at me and walked away.
There was a piece of paper in my pocket with a phone number. Oh that chills! Did this actually happen!
"Hey what happened?" Caleb asked me with popcorn in his hand.
"Guess what? I am lucky.The man of my dreams didn't wait for me at the theater tonight. But he sure is waiting for my call" I said as I blushed and blushed some more.
--------------------------------------------
Are you wishing this to come true?