Pregnant

It's been 3 months since I'm pregnant and it's so much fun! Justin have been taking care of me like I'm his baby and his face just keeps glowing every time he looks at me! I feel so alive when I'm with him. It's like a dream..an amazing dream. Justin is so happy that he keeps on telling me about what fun things we'll do when the baby's born! He has planned everything..right from the brand of his diapers to the college fund! He's such a responsible husband.
I was sitting on the couch watching some movie and hoping justin would return from his recording soon! I was bored and with the mood swings lately,I was just behaving like extreme ends of a pole! I was getting sleepy when I heard a noise.
"Baby I'm home!"
"Well then come here!"
"How are both of my babies doing?"
"The one inside me is enjoying the movie and the other one's getting bored" I said giving a lame look.
"Awww! Well I recorded a song for you today!"
"I wanna listen!"
"No baby,it's a surprise!"
"Well I'm bored....surprise me!" I was a bit irritated.
"Hahaha! Baby patience!"
"You either give me that song or sleep on the couch..choice is yours" I said as I gave him an intense look.
"Awww my baby's getting mad at me...I don't blame you! Well I won't sleep on the couch so you win! There you go"
He played the song and I just enjoyed every beat , every word of the song!
"Baby it's awesome!I love you so much! Sorry for being mean!"
"Hahaha..no worries. It doesn't affect me. Anything for you,my love!" He said as he kissed me gently.
-----------------------
I'm just hoping someone would read this